ViralBunny 3: With a Vengeance
What's this about?
Earlier this year, Prophecy came up with a great idea for some community competition. What is it, I hear you ask? I'll let him explain in his own words:
All you have to do is set the fastest time beat Camel. So, each week a car or car restrictions and a track will be chosen by the winner of the previous week. It can be any car, or it can be car restrictions such as: Class, Performance Index, FWD/RWD/AWD, Mid-Engined, Naturally Aspirated, Pre-1970, etc. That is up to you, if you win. You can choose any track, with any weather. The competition will run from Monday-ish to Saturday (ending at 00:00 UTC/GMT), which should allow plenty of time for the winner to choose the next track.Originally Posted by Prophecy
Think of it as turboduck's own Rivals, but with some proper rivalry in the community.
- You must use the car (or a car that meets the restrictions) and track chosen by the previous winner.
- Tuning/Setups are allowed this week.
- Dirty laps do not count, stay off the lawn kids.
- Laps do not have to be from a standing start (flying laps count).
- If you already have a faster lap recorded outside of the competition, this does not count, you must record another and take a picture for proof. Banana for scale.
- If you win, don't forget to chose a car/track for the next week before Monday!
- Make sure to do your times in RIVALS (or free play), they will not be recorded in test drive.
- The time attack ends Saturday at 23:59 GMT and the winner has 24 hours to choose, then it defaults to the person in second if no choice is made.
Week 24 - July 4th - July 9th
Cars: Ford versus Nissan down under
1987 Ford Sierra Cosworth RS500
1993 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec
Results 1 to 5 of 5
Forza 6 Time Attack League (Week 24)
Last edited by TIMELESS; 04/07/16 at 20:20 PM.#LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN
Naturally Hans is wet, he’s standing under a waterfall.
Messed up the year on the Nissan, 1993. Doing my first run with the Ford now
The Ford was quite horrifying and overpowered to reach 800 index, suggesting a drop to 700. Or let that gurutuner Camel try it in S-spec, and the rest can take Skylines ^^
Last edited by ViralBunny; 04/07/16 at 07:52 AM.
2.23.285 in a Cossie
By Jeremy Clarkson:
A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.
Times have been set. I think you should leave me with a challenge if I get time at some point this week.
Did a bunch of times around 2:20:090-2:20:020 and thought I would improve with some setup changes but never got better. Obviously a Volvo 123 GT must be the car to beat since I got it down to 2:17 with the Swedish steel