1. The Compensator is offline Future heel&toe historian

Default 24 Heures du Mans 2016 - The Official tduck Thread

Yup, it's that time of the year again! Time flies, huh? Order food and drinks and get ready for what might be the most anticipated Le Mans race in the last years - 2016 marks the 50th anniversary of Ford's 1-2-3 victory in the 24h race and they're back at it again with a new GT.

Saturday's schedule (CEST)

• 09:00–09:45 - Warm-Up
    • 10:05–10:50 - Ferrari Challenge Troféo Pirelli race
    • 11:10–12:10 - Road to Le Mans race (European, and Asian Le Mans Series, Michelin GT3 Le Mans Cup)
    • 15:00–00:00 - THE START

Sunday's schedule (CEST)

• 15:00–16:58 - THE END

Audio, video, live timing
    Websites, entry list, map, etc.
    Social media

--- Post Updated ---

Final qualification results here.

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Nice setup! Usually have something Le Mans 24H in the background so will be following along while watching the BTCC over this weekend.
    I'm a bit mental.

3. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Been looking forward to this for a while as I was a bit busy during the N24. Going to set an alarm for 2:30 so I remember to make it for the start.

Just looking at the forecast, and judging by how crazy the weather has been in Europe this month i'd say we're in for a race where the weather might throw in some added entertainment/hurdles.

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

4. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

As long as the safety car comes out during those moments it should be a fun watch.
    I'm a bit mental.

5. Ryzza5 is offline .

I wonder if they'll more strictly enforce the use of stability control on the safety car now...

6. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Great post and thanks for pulling all of this together. I've credited you in the post on our homepage.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzza5 »
    I wonder if they'll more strictly enforce the use of stability control on the safety car now...
    Where's the fun in that?

7. CLR-GTR is offline Bunchie farmer

Watching right now, the Ustream one as it's free, neutral and seems like a stable and good stream. I don't care at all about the brand-tied streams.

8. RobikV3 is offline RB26DETT

Same here, watching on the Ustream if anything goes wrong i might pay for Eurosport player or FIA player though

Btw the Eurosport streams links dont work for me

TDU Online again - 28.09.2014
    Uplay : RobikV3

9. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

And we are ....following behind the safety car!
    I'm a bit mental.

10. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Enjoying the race so far

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

11. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Yeah it's been quite good lately. Watching the faster cars having to negotiate the traffic at the speeds they are as well as while defending or trying to push up for position is throwing up a few moments.
    I'm a bit mental.

12. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Audi #7 is going slower than 80 km/h slow zone limit. This has not been as smooth as past years for either Audi or Porsche and we've just hit the 12 hour remaining mark now.
    I'm a bit mental.

13. CLR-GTR is offline Bunchie farmer

Now it's getting interesting! Leading Toyota suddenly hit the limiter at 200km/h with just over 5 minutes remaining! In GTE Pro, Ford seems to go for a 1-2 finish after the 488 was pushed to position 3 after broken lights on the car.

14. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Feel so sorry for Toyota. Wonder what happened with it to lose so much power gifting the win to Porsche who takes it for the 18th time! I'm really wanting it to be more a mechanical or technical issue than anything human error as that would be an absolute horrible thing to have to live with and have on your CV.
    I'm a bit mental.

15. Ryzza5 is offline .

16. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Nice one, cheers for posting that.

Will add them to my BTCC motorsport catchup list.

17. Ryzza5 is offline .

Not sure if they could make highlights any more boring however

18. hassan1995 is offline ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

I refuse to watch the ending again because major feels

This is amazing
    Last edited by hassan1995; 21/06/16 at 10:44 AM.