Topic:

Plz Help!!!!!

1. DRAC050 is offline Just a Skidmark

Default Plz Help!!!!!

Guys since i bought my new video card and when ive played tdu my game has started crashing and few times lose sound...Plz help me cuz i rly like this game ! Since i got this game ive had so many problems with it and spent loads of money on making computer better .

2. DRAC050 is offline Just a Skidmark

Oh yea and now i noticed durning when i played it BUGGED!! This is so gay and need to get rid of it.

3. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

The usual muppets are at work or school or still asleep, give it some time and you'll get a few replies. Alternatively try posting over at the EU forums and sorry to hear about the issues you're having.
    I'm a bit mental.

4. Tundra is offline Rusted Banger

Is a nvidia 8XXX?

I remember some problems with that series and filter AA. Disable it in nvidia configuration tool and use it in in-game graphic options.
    [SIGPIC]http://forum.tdu-central.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1265&dateline=1206012403[/SIGPIC]

5. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

What determines it being BUGGED. there are many, so to narrow down the solutiond, can you please explain some more System specs etc??
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

6. DRAC050 is offline Just a Skidmark

Ill just start from beginning.I got my new video card NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GT. after i got it tdu worked fine it was awsome loved it .. next day noticed it froze after every 10 seconds.. and finaly it sayd test drive unlimited needs to be closed! then i got really pissed off ..started game bout 5 times still froze and froze. later that day i tried again and wat u know it worked fine...this morning woke up same issue ..left it alone for some time and later worked fine again -.- and 5 min ago froze totaly when i was at the end of my 200 km drive....i got so pissed off and dont know wat to do. the end

7. DRAC050 is offline Just a Skidmark

oh yea and it bugged once when suddenly was under world or some lol only saw sky .

8. macd79 is offline Chuck Norris

ive got a 7600gt and every time i start my computer then tdu it freezes but i just close it then it works fine

E8400 @ 4.34GHz | HD4870 @ 790/4400 | Corsair XMS2 4GB | Asus P5Q-E | Corsair 750W PSU | Antec 1200 | WD 320 SE16 | G25 | G15 | G9x |

9. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Quote Originally Posted by DRAC050 »
    Ill just start from beginning.I got my new video card NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GT. after i got it tdu worked fine it was awsome loved it .. next day noticed it froze after every 10 seconds.. and finaly it sayd test drive unlimited needs to be closed! then i got really *blank* off ..started game bout 5 times still froze and froze. later that day i tried again and wat u know it worked fine...this morning woke up same issue ..left it alone for some time and later worked fine again -.- and 5 min ago froze totaly when i was at the end of my 200 km drive....i got so *blank* off and dont know wat to do. the end
    If you don't swear, then we're more likely to want to help you. Anyway, try this - http://forum.eu.atari.com/showthread.php?t=69750 It seems to fix a lot with TDU.

10. DRAC050 is offline Just a Skidmark

ok sorry i wont swear :P

11. DRAC050 is offline Just a Skidmark

wait a min that link wat u gave me .. i did dat thing deleted it ((

12. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Oh. And there is an edit button for a reason. So there's nno need to double post.

Anyway, I don't know of any other fix - Sorry.

13. DRAC050 is offline Just a Skidmark

well i deleted it again.. and hopefully it will work fine now

14. DRAC050 is offline Just a Skidmark

guys i think i solved my problem.i guess when it freezes i close tdu and restart computer after that it works fine ! tnx for ur help guys
    Last edited by DRAC050; 21/03/08 at 08:25 AM.

15. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

Please stop double posting.
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

16. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

Other system specs would be helpful?

17. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

Have you got up to date drivers?

18. RB26DETT is offline Banned

download the latest drivers for your gpu.