Page 5 of 26 First ... 3456715 ... Last

1. Ozzmcom is offline BBW-ingame

Quote Originally Posted by CLR-GTR »
    Not that it should matter and it's just for me (who most likely won't buy the game) but it would have been nice to see a bit more imagination and a bit less the-easy-way-out for the Merc offer. They can do it, they've proven that with the M635, 2002 and 90's M5.

I guess it's just all licensing costs, and simply the fact they want so many cars in a game they'll reach a point not even selling 6 billion copies will cover the costs of relicensing cars for every new installment. But that's just guessing.
    exactly it wont matter. NO profit oriented company releases game or any content just for the sake of it. Asset control is a huge part in game development, you want to make most of what you have and maximize your ROI thus resulting in limited additions to your squeals. That's why it becomes funny when people take this stuff personally especially in gaming communities.

2. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

Quote Originally Posted by hassan1995 »
    Yeah remodel every car so they're fresh and turn it into tdu2 with like 60 cars.
    Or like Gran Turismo Sport, with 140.

3. Ryzza5 is offline .

4. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

What an amazing looking game and check out that Audi!
    I'm a bit mental.

5. Ryzza5 is offline .

I thought you'd be more interested in the trees

6. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

That's in videos mate. And please don't besmirch the greatness that is Treecam™.
    I'm a bit mental.

7. CLR-GTR is offline Bunchie farmer

For any PC players fearing they'd have to pay for Xbox Live Gold to go online, this sounds like nice news by somebody called JONK1969 at the Forza forums. His profile mentions Turn10 Staff as profile rank. I was already wondering if FH3 would make PC players pay to be able to go online, but seems not.

Quote Originally Posted by JONK1969, Turn10 staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Nafon
    Can you share specifics about what will and will not work without a Gold subscription on PC?
    Again, all online modes, auction house, clubs, etc. will work on PC just as they do on Xbox One. You don't need a Gold subscription to play any of the online modes on a PC.

If for whatever reason you don't want to play online with PC players, or with Xbox One players, you will have the option to filter matchmaking by platform, but of course we encourage everyone to have fun with the game with as many players as possible in Horizon 3 via Cross Play.

Quote Originally Posted by JONK1969, Turn10 staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Bike 94
    hopefully someone can clear this up i would love to play forza on pc i used to play it all the time on xbox years ago and have been waiting for it to come to pc. but i will not be getting forza if it requires gold membership on pc i will get it if it doesn't require it someone please clarify.
    This has been answered clearly and repeatedly, but I'll answer it again. No, you do not have to have a Gold subscription to play online over Xbox Live on a PC.
    Source: How MP will work on Xbox and Windows10 - Page 2 - Horizon 3 Discussion - Forza Motorsport Forums

8. Ryzza5 is offline .

PG responding to Lamborghini on the beach critique?

9. Ryzza5 is offline .

PC system requirements, achievements list and Halo Warthog eligibility requirements:

Microsoft Confirm Forza Horizon 3 PC Specs Surprise Vehicle | SimNewsDaily | Daily Sim Racing News

10. Ozzmcom is offline BBW-ingame

I should buy some ram

11. CLR-GTR is offline Bunchie farmer

I should be getting this.... the only thing that I don't like is the whole festival thing but hey, I've also survived Solar Crown

12. GTAMADDOG is offline Dreaming in Splendour

I should be buying some everything for my PC looking at those recommended specs. Fairly sure I can still run the game quite well, but it's getting depressing seeing how my PC no longer makes the recommended specs on new games anymore. Poor i5 2500k, you stayed so mighty for so long...

13. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

I think my 4690 can handle it I need more ram and another HDD by the looks of it.
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

Naturally Hans is wet, he’s standing under a waterfall.

14. CLR-GTR is offline Bunchie farmer

Anybody already has an idea which version they're going to order? Standard, Deluxe or Ultimate?

15. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

Probably standard. £65 or £80 for a game is insane.
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

Naturally Hans is wet, he’s standing under a waterfall.

16. Ryzza5 is offline .

Not ordering anything until I know what it's actually like on PC

Gamepad steering on FM6 Apex was awful

17. hassan1995 is offline ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

I've ordered the ultimate edition, it's expensive but it's worth it considering the amount of hours played on fh2.

18. mau92 is offline Car Aficianado

Well, specs are way too high I think... Take a look at BF1 specs, way less and looks as good as FH/FM

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzza5 »
    Not ordering anything until I know what it's actually like on PC

Gamepad steering on FM6 Apex was awful
    Although it's a bit laggy, the game is very playable. An example of awful gamepad steering is pCARS, which no matter how small the movement on the stick is, the driver throws the car to one side on first instance and then steers as it should

19. Ozzmcom is offline BBW-ingame

standard for me, no need to pay for the car pack yet.

20. Ryzza5 is offline .

At least for now, it's still a case of Everyone Hates Fanatec

Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Wheel Support! - Inside Sim Racing

Page 5 of 26 First ... 3456715 ... Last