1. RobikV3 is online now RB26DETT

FH3 really is lacking progression, if it was more like FH1 id be okay with that, as for paid DLC's im okay with them as long as theyre properly priced, and not completely overpriced like for example The Crew DLCs.

20 bucks for DLC really isnt that much even if i have to multiply that by four to my currency.

TDU Online again - 28.09.2014
    Uplay : RobikV3

2. mau92 is offline Car Aficianado

Quote Originally Posted by RobikV3 »
    20 bucks for DLC really isnt that much even if i have to multiply that by four to my currency.
    Worse is having to multiply by 16...

3. Loek is offline Driving in style

The entire "you build the festival thing" ruins the progr ssion. It means you start out wealthy, have the abilty to get stuff free from the start. Realistic for the situation, but not that fun IMO. FH3 has the most boring career mode ever; I had a 50 car collection, including cars like the new Ford GT etc, even a Horizon Edition, in 2-3 days. I also got the feeling that grinding towards buying a 500k ish car was a bit time consuming, but totally not difficult. It fits the nature of you're the boss. But that was a properly crap idea.

FH3 on Xbox. Xbox username is PoIestar, with a capital "i" as "L". Wanna add me, you're welcome to do so.

4. RobikV3 is online now RB26DETT

New carpack Just drooped, and its kinda meh I was expecting the packs to get better after the season pass

Forza Motorsport - The Mountain Dew Car Pack

5. mau92 is offline Car Aficianado

Hmm the only 2 cars worth there are the Mitsubishi and the F50GT. But, since the latter is a track car I'm not too much into it either. Btw, can you buy a car pack car on the auction house even if you don't have said pack?
    Dodge Dart? What were they thinking?

6. Ozzmcom is offline BBW-ingame

Quote Originally Posted by mau92 »
    Hmm the only 2 cars worth there are the Mitsubishi and the F50GT. But, since the latter is a track car I'm not too much into it either. Btw, can you buy a car pack car on the auction house even if you don't have said pack?
    Dodge Dart? What were they thinking?
    you can buy them but they'll be locked so you can't drive em.

gonna pass on this pack too

7. Loek is offline Driving in style

Had some money spare on my PayPal account so I bought the pack.
    Not all cars are as exciting, no. The Holden Sedan is funny but not "let's spend money" funny. More of a barnfind car tbh.
    F50 LM is exciting. S2 990 without a single upgrade. That is spectacularly good. And the sound. I never really liked the F50 but it's properly exciting in LM trim.
    Dodge Dart well hmmyeah, it's a Dart. I've always liked it because it's a US car which we don't get in Europe, but the sound is horrible and it's slow.
    The Gremlin and the Vega are the same sort of crappy American mid 70's oil crisis mobiles which are funny looking but also slow as phuk. The Gremlin with a Viper engine though, that is epic fun.
    The Eclipse, I'm not a big JDM kind of guy, especially not into the Eclipse from this gen, but the body mods are nice and it drives pretty slick because it's AWD as stock.
    The most exciting for me is the Lotus 3-Eleven, the 2-Eleven already brought that TDU2 Club vibe back, but the 3-Eleven actually justifies the title because it's awesome. And very nice to drive.
    In every pack there have been more than 3 stock cars which look intruiging. This one, not so much. It also didn't help that the "leak" covered up basically everything there's left to implement.

FH3 on Xbox. Xbox username is PoIestar, with a capital "i" as "L". Wanna add me, you're welcome to do so.

8. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

I guess they really don't like Mountain Dew?
    I'm a bit mental.

9. RobikV3 is online now RB26DETT

I don't even understand what the brands have to do with the car packs anyway

10. mau92 is offline Car Aficianado

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    I guess they really don't like Mountain Dew?
    We don't have mountain dew in Argentina so I don't really know how it tastes like (Never tried it on my visits to USA either)

Quote Originally Posted by RobikV3 »
    I don't even understand what the brands have to do with the car packs anyway
    Not-so-undercover advertising?

11. RobikV3 is online now RB26DETT

Well yah but what has F50GT or any of the other cars to do with a drink? lol makes no sense to me...

12. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

The fact it makes NO sense is what makes sense about it.
    I'm a bit mental.

13. Loek is offline Driving in style

They just call the Mountain Dew offices and ask which cars they should add.
    Unfortunatly they happened to call an employee who knows nothing about cars. He probably even drives a Dodge Dart.

14. Djey is offline Car Aficianado

I can't remember when car DLC name and contents would even follow kind of logic

Logitech Car Pack I'm looking at you .... cars don't even have G25 inspired steering wheel
    Give life back to TDU: #TDUForever
    Projects: TDUF | TDUMT | Community Patch 2.00A
    Buy me a beer (donate)

15. RobikV3 is online now RB26DETT

Yeah The Crew ones werent better Raid Pack contained McLaren F1

16. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

^
    I'm a bit mental.

17. Ozzmcom is offline BBW-ingame

how come you're allowed to post 1 character

18. calster17 is offline Resident rubbish car fan.

So i've been reading elsewhere that people have been prodding the files since the last car pack and found some rather interesting file names...

The latest update brought the Mountain Dew car pack to FH3. Alongside it, Playground seemingly added multiple cars to the game’s database, including sounds for some. The full list of entries, and their real-world equivalents, below:

• BUG_Type57S_37 (1937 Bugatti Type 57S)
    • CHE_HooniganBelair_55 (1955 ‘Tri 5 By Fire’ Chevrolet Bel Air)
    • TOY_Sports800_65 (1965 Toyota Sports 800)
    • CIT_2CV_70 (1970 Citroen 2CV)
    • CHE_HooniganNova_72 (1972 ‘Napalm Nova’ Chevrolet Nova)
    • BM_Blazer_79 (1979 Baldwin Motorsports Chevrolet Blazer)
    • PEU_405T16_88 (1988 Peugeot 405 T16)
    • POR_Hoonigan_91 (1991 ‘RWBxHoonigan 965’ Porsche 911 Turbo)
    • MAZ_Twerkstallion_92 (1992 ‘Twerkstallion’ Mazda RX-7)
    • POR_928GTS_93 (1993 Porsche 928 GTS)
    • MG_MG3_13 (2013 MG MG3)
    if any of them do actually make it to the game, I will be fair chuffed! One car stands out more than the others for me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Calster17
    I did a 1100 mile round trip to get drunk and push cars out of a muddy field, 10/10 would do again
    ~
    Tumblr ~ Blown Turbos
    Do follow

19. RobikV3 is online now RB26DETT

Meanwhile I cant even play the game, because the great Windows store stopped working, and since its my PC nothing helps.

So Im most likely gonna have to reinstall Windows, and redownload whole game thanks Microsoft

20. Rassva is offline Lannister

The Windows Store is really bad, sometimes uses all my disk drive until my pc becomes unresponsive so it can install some 20mb calculator update