Page 26 of 26 First ... 16242526

1. carlos_69 is offline OMG EVO

Quote Originally Posted by RobikV3 »
    Yeah the whole Win 10 is cancer, its so bad i don't know how people use it on daily basis
    Just like any other windows, don't know why people are so upset about it.

By Jeremy Clarkson:
    A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.
    Uplay: PTdumptruck

2. RobikV3 is offline RB26DETT

Using 7 and 10 for me theres literally nothing that would make me upgrade from 7 to 10 permanently, but whatever lets not go too much offtopic here.

Btw on topic of acution house, has any of you won by bidding? Because whenever i tried when the action is almost done it just wont let me bid anymore, I can see people are still bidding but it won't let me it just gives me an error

TDU Online again - 28.09.2014
    Uplay : RobikV3

3. ViralBunny is offline Rusted Banger

Regarding the auction house as experienced on xbone I've won many auctions. But if there's something cheap with one minute to go you can expect a lot of bidding. Perhaps even sniping

And if you try to bid but someone just slipped past you in line for that amount your bid will not be valid anymore. Not the best solution, but that's my experience of the auction house. It may differ on the pc version, not sure.

4. RobikV3 is offline RB26DETT

Yeah but its not that im losing the auction whenever its ending it wont let me bid, I just gives me some sort of error

5. ViralBunny is offline Rusted Banger

Something I found helpful was to "go back" one step from the auction and go to "my bids" instead. It seemed to keep the auctions better updated and easier to compete in bidding wars at the last minute.

6. Ozzmcom is offline BBW-ingame

ha, so I logged in to remember I had spent all my money on 250 gto last week so I can't even purchase the 918. I give up, I'll just wait for another event.

7. Loek is offline Driving in style

@Ozzmcom wanted to try and help you out on this one by gifting some money but the prices of the 918 as of today are ludicrous... up to 10 mill buyout and 8 mill bidding prices!

FH3 on Xbox. Xbox username is PoIestar, with a capital "i" as "L". Wanna add me, you're welcome to do so.

8. RobikV3 is offline RB26DETT

Just wait some time and theyll drop, it just been added so obviously everybody wants one

9. Ozzmcom is offline BBW-ingame

Quote Originally Posted by Loek »
    @Ozzmcom wanted to try and help you out on this one by gifting some money but the prices of the 918 as of today are ludicrous... up to 10 mill buyout and 8 mill bidding prices!
    thanks it's ok, they might have another event later I'll just wait for that.

10. ViralBunny is offline Rusted Banger

I'm dumping another 918 from my second account, cheapish. @Ozzmcom

11. Ozzmcom is offline BBW-ingame

Quote Originally Posted by ViralBunny »
    I'm dumping another 918 from my second account, cheapish. @Ozzmcom
    what's your gamertag?

12. ViralBunny is offline Rusted Banger

DemonicWarBun

13. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

Why isn't the Porsche pack free with the car pass or expansion pass? Or is the car pass finished already?
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

Naturally Hans is wet, hes standing under a waterfall.

14. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Car Pass coverage finished last month iirc.
    I'm a bit mental.

15. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

Damn it, guess I'll wait for a sale
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

Naturally Hans is wet, hes standing under a waterfall.

Page 26 of 26 First ... 16242526