1. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Default Huge Formula 3 crash at Oulton Park - onboard video

Saw a pic of this incident tweeted yesterday - which I have shown below - and could not believe what I was seeing. Now the video has been released and it's even more astonishing seeing it in motion. Truly miraculous this did not end up more serious than it turned out to be.

The unlucky driver flying through the air is Vaidyanathan, who caught massive air and barrel-rolled a number times due to some high-speed contact with Sisa Ngebulana during the British Formula 3 race at Outlon Park.

I'm a bit mental.

2. RobikV3 is online now RB26DETT

Holy crap thats some air... I hope the driver is ok...

TDU Online again - 28.09.2014
    Uplay : RobikV3

3. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

*ahem* And for the spectators view which I posted here, watch this.