1. TDU 505 is offline Clinically Insane

Default Question for a friend

Hey guys i'm asking this question on behalf of a friend...who can NEVER not cheat for a game. So as usual he downloads a trainer for TDU and uses it for singleplayer. BUT he finds singleplayer to uh....single and wants to have more fun with actual players. So he ask me to post this question

Are trainers allowed on multiplayer servers and are they a bannable offence online?

2. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

No. Not allowed.

Yes, he would probably be banned if that ever actually happened. We could use him as a test subject I suppose....

3. TDU 505 is offline Clinically Insane

:P
    haha i dont think he'll like that

4. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

The anticheat system serverside has been updated not too long ago and looking around some of the usual loser hangouts it appears to be taking a lot of them by surprise and keeping them off the game or crashing them randomly so if he wants to try it then go for it but I certainly wouldn't recommend it unless he loves the Single Player.
    I'm a bit mental.

5. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Where exactly are these loser hangouts ? Are you not at liberty to say
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

6. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

I've seen people use trainers online. F class cars rocketing by A class cars at super speed, Cars jumping several hundred meters into the air from a standstill etc.

Leader & Founder of the "Ponies of War" Gaming Comunity

7. Rtoups is offline The Cool

Once, somebody beat me (in a drag race type scenario) with a Pontiac GTO when I was in a tuned Lambo Gallardo Spyder. But that wasn't because of a trainer.

It's because I suck!!!
    Please edit your signature to be within the new forum guidelines, thanks.