Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Ozzmcom is offline BBW-ingame

Quote Originally Posted by The Compensator »
    T10 and PD should hire some of the sound TDU modders we used to have here back in the day.
    and some good lawyers then.
    what's with the trailer song btw.
    Also no logitech support so I'll pass thank you.

2. calster17 is offline Resident rubbish car fan.

When it was first announced, I was a bit Meh.

But seeing that, looks like we could be back to the good ol days of GT! Looks like road cars can be made into fully fledged race cars (al-la GT2), as well as just giving them basic mods (wheels, aero, etc), here's hoping the mod's & tuning are like GT4's. The Photomode looks to have a ton of locations like GT4 did. Just hoping the physics are good, as much more believable than Forza's can be!
    Also, finally a livery maker and looks alright. And the list of cars I spotted is good! 4C's, F-Types, Impreza (Sorry WRX STi as its now called) as well as an RC-F.
    Now don't go and disappoint me and leave out the Cappuccino PD!
    Quote Originally Posted by Calster17
    I did a 1100 mile round trip to get drunk and push cars out of a muddy field, 10/10 would do again
    ~
    Tumblr ~ Blown Turbos
    Do follow

3. T1M
    T1M is offline ♥ MX-5 ♥

It looks alright, but the car list is a bit slim. I thought the premium cars from GT5/6 were said to be PS4 quality anyway? So there should be close to 300 cars if that was the case.. unless they're purposely trimming it down and saving them for GT7.

Anyway, the graphics are gorgeous and there are some nice cars in there, but not sure if it's worth buying a PS4 just for this game. Will have to see when more gameplay is shown....

4. hassan1995 is offline ( _)( _)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

I'm pretty sure they got a kid to make noises for the trailer song

5. Ryzza5 is offline .

GT Academy drivers struggle with the physics in this race.

Ian Bell has some interesting theories on some of the scenes in the trailer:
    GT Sport unveiling 19th/20th May - Page 3
    (and scroll down)

Also the beta has been cancelled
    Gran Turismo Sport beta has been cancelled - Gran Turismo Sport for PS4 News

6. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

The photomode does looks stunning but the visuals in the actual gameplay don't seem that great to me if I'm honest. A low amount of AA and around the wheel arches for the cars for examples they don't seem to be smooth curves.

And is this a main game in the franchise or a prologue style game or a side game? Can't quite tell but the car count is quite low and lots of racecars. Hope GT7 is still a thing that is coming.

7. carlos_69 is offline OMG EVO

It's GT7 Prologue under a new name to turn into a spin-off series

By Jeremy Clarkson:
    A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.
    Uplay: PTdumptruck

8. hassan1995 is offline ( _)( _)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

According to theo (blackpanthaa) it's a full game not a prologue.

9. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

But afaik this is more like a side game than a full GT7 You can get points for an actual racing licence in this game because of the co-operation with FIA

10. hassan1995 is offline ( _)( _)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

11. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by superhyper »
    But afaik this is more like a side game than a full GT7
    It is. It's not actual GT7 it's more a slimmed down more racing focused example of GT with FIA credentials. More accurate and informed sources would class it between GT3 and GT5 Prologue in fact.

There is a feeling too that the game shown was an earlier build and that the jitteriness seen in the footage when viewing as a spectator was due to that view not having the correct physics that replay and the game itself has, which again from reports was said to have shown none of the strange behaviour viewable in the spectating view.

I find it crazy though how many people are going nuts over the blow-off valve noise of the Evo when it was just a simple sound and the rest was more of the same.

I do believe we will see a major improvement with the game come its release and I have to say that when watching the races themselves, it did throw me back to the great old days of racing GT4 over Xlink Kai I think it was called.

Oh yeah mentions too of a damage system and other gubbins was good to hear but as we know all too well, it is better to wait before jumping for joy at this sort of info.
    I'm a bit mental.

12. Ryzza5 is offline .

Perhaps this title will hold most of the league features and pitch itself as an alternative to the classic list of PC sim racing options (or at least those that are also on console now)

League admins care more about how many cars are similar to each other to offer to members in a season rather than how many cars there are over all.

13. Ozzmcom is offline BBW-ingame

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzza5 »
    Perhaps this title will hold most of the league features and pitch itself as an alternative to the classic list of PC sim racing options (or at least those that are also on console now)

League admins care more about how many cars are similar to each other to offer to members in a season rather than how many cars there are over all.
    as if league admins matter to any developer or anyone

14. Ryzza5 is offline .

I dunno. I'd be interested in seeing how many leagues have used GT compared to say iRacing over the last few years. I feel it's increased a lot since GT5 came out.

15. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

The sounds are a bit better but I can't help but think they've only increased the bass. Which is a good start but they still have a loooong way to go imo.

And enough with the overly excessively annoyingly stupid tyre squeal whenever you brake slightly or turn slightly. Why are they still doing it!?

16. hassan1995 is offline ( _)( _)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

Page 2 of 2 First 12