Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

I have submitted my entry, post #2
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

Naturally Hans is wet, hes standing under a waterfall.

2. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Those MLs are holding their prices rather well for something that looks.... like that

That IS is aging rather well, really good choice.

Stating that your 3rd car is a project car and having spent all your budget doesn't make us any lenient on you Should I edit mine and state my MX-5 is a complete project car and that it's going to be turned into a track beast?

Always loved those Galants though, they were my fav car to drive in GTA IV haha

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

3. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

Well.. I mean.. it drives, okay?! It's just a little rusty. I'm quite proud of my choices though, especially the Lexus. Absolutely something I'd buy, and not because fanboy but because they're actually superb cars for the money.
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

Naturally Hans is wet, hes standing under a waterfall.

4. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Softie »
    not because fanboy .

And yup, the 3 i've picked I'd love to own (if they worked ). This is why I was trying to get CLR to change his MG as I was rather cynical as to whether he'd actually buy one given the money

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

5. CLR-GTR is offline Bunchie farmer

Changed my entry, Dave dropped the Jack and went for a Jag instead.

6. The Compensator is offline Future heel&toe historian

Heh, the IS' instrument cluster looks more expensive and luxurious than the newest OLEDTFTLCDNVIDIA displays in the S-class & Co.

7. CLR-GTR is offline Bunchie farmer

It sure does, but that isn't much of a challenge now is it? I actually find it kinda cool. Wouldn't be my first choice but a nice difference from the rest.

8. Ryzza5 is offline .

Did anyone work with the idea that they could negotiate slightly lower prices? Or is that verboten?

9. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzza5 »
    Did anyone work with the idea that they could negotiate slightly lower prices? Or is that verboten?
    Not sure it's possible to take it into account, different cultures have different opinions when it comes to negotiating and even then it's all fictitious and any figure discount anyone comes up wouldn't really have much justification.

10. The Compensator is offline Future heel&toe historian

and you'd have to call the seller to negotiate, too

I don't want to pay the phone bills.

11. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Closing this in under 2 hours, would be nice if any other members want to join in, if not, make sure you're happy with your decisions people

12. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

2001 Range Rooney Vogue - 2995

I do quite like the old Land Rover and Range Rooneys and I'm sure that they can handle a few wet leaves on the road with great ease.

2005 Audi A4 Avant S Line - 2995

What's not to like about the estate Audis? Just about enough power, it can transport a loaf of bread in comfort and it should be good at munching those motorway miles without breaking a sweat. It even comes with the indicators that are optional features on all German cars.

An Mini! - 700

Who doesn't like a project? Or a classic Mini? The remaining 810 would go on getting it road worthy.

13. The Compensator is offline Future heel&toe historian

dat mini

Page 2 of 2 First 12