Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last

1. Ahmed_A7 is offline Banned

YES))) They are back They should make they own racing game)))

2. speedshop14 is offline Just a Skidmark

I'm glad Chris Harris gets to still make the choc videos we all love. As for the 3 yobbos can't wait, their payday is as good as ever so I don't expect anything less than what they did before.

3. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Only a few days now.

This is a rather amusing promotional idea:

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

4. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

The rest of the world will also get to watch the show but for some reason will have to wait until December.

5. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

So if it turns out to be crap or average or whatever i'd imagine those who have to wait until December will either not bother, or simply not bother to pay. Bit of a risk.

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

6. The Compensator is offline Future heel&toe historian

Good thing I've moved.

Oh, wait. I won't be able to watch it at home, will I?

7. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

After so long hearing about it all it is good to know that it is finally almost here. Amazon are probably going to see a ton of those 30-day free trials getting taken up on Friday.
    I'm a bit mental.

8. Ryzza5 is offline .

They forgot to mention FinalGear but hey at least hopefully I can enjoy these on the weekend rather than wait for Monday night.

-holdenman3000

Amazon still isn't anything more than a bookshop in Aus. And last time I bought a book I went to Dymocks.

9. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

So this starts at 0:01 am in the UK tomorrow I think, meaning those nocturnal people among us will be watching it tonight

10. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

Yeah yeah, rub it in

11. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Last edited by Microphone; 18/11/16 at 00:37 AM.

12. The Compensator is offline Future heel&toe historian

13. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

14. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

Agreed with you both. Overall though that was pretty great, better than the most recent season of TG. 9/10 infact.
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

Naturally Hans is wet, he’s standing under a waterfall.

15. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Trivia for you: as with some episodes of TG, this series of TGT has been directed by Phil Churchward, none other than Vicki Butler-Henderson's husband. She a cray cray woman, shame she couldn't be incorporated into the show.

16. Ryzza5 is offline .

notbad.avi

17. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzza5 »
    notbad.avi
    I hope that .avi is insincere.

It seems everyone really enjoyed TGT, it's getting great reviews from everywhere but.... you'll guess where.... the BBC You couldn't make it up. The Grand Tour review: Clarkson returns in 'filmic' show - BBC News

That BBC editor is criticising TGT for the Holy Trinity portugal scenes going on too long....... WHAT. He obviously wasn't a big TG fan nor is he a car fan so why have they put him in charge of that review. Own goal.
    Last edited by Microphone; 18/11/16 at 14:00 PM.

18. Ryzza5 is offline .

You're right, I'm pretty sure it was mp4.

19. hassan1995 is online now ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

I thought it was a great start, admittedly some sections were a bit forced but that was forgivable. Looking forward to the upcoming episodes as they look great, hopefully it just gets better from here.

20. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

I liked the intro monologue part where they made a reference to local politics and laughed at it etc, shows why the idea behind a Tour is a good one and they're properly trying to feel at home in every location they go to..

Oooh yay, Aston Martin Vulcan film, I'd have liked to have seen the DB11 but judging from the trailer that will be a part of the series at some time.

--- Post Updated ---

Really annoyed to see Mike Skinner again, I was hoping he wouldn't be the regular driver but it seems that he is. FFS.

They're allowing non-road legal cars to stay on the leaderboard for the ebolaring it seems. That's good

The irony of JC telling james to go get a Renault (when it's a Dacia), before mentioning it's a car show. I know they're the same thing but meh.

The James May at the Wheelz N Smoke thing was an interesting insight into local car culture, I'd have liked to have seen May have a go at it but I don't think they had the time in this episode.

Celebrity Brain crush or whatever it's called, I'm glad they kept it short but I do like Charlize Theron (RIP )

The challenge in Jordan was a bit crap really, there was no real challenge to it in that it was 100% scripted with no real challenge, of course TG is always scripted but the best challenges such as those in Bolivia etc, the actual thing they were doing was still quite a feat in itself.

It was entertaining, and they did say Tonight's episode would be less of a car show than last week way in advance of it so I guess Shouldn't complain too much. Still much better than Chris Evans' TopGear.

Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last

Search Tags

clarkson
hammond
james may
the grand tour
top gear