Thread: Howdy Howdy!

1. WarthogCC is offline Rusted Banger

Default Howdy Howdy!

Just saying hello. I don't create mods for TDU2 (yet) but have been modding for 2 decades and can pretty much figure out anything in short time and help others as well. So if you need my assistance with anything let me know. Cheers!

2. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Hey there, Welcome to TDUCK

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

3. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

to the

4. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

Welcome sir(?)

Don't be afraid to venture out of the mod shop, we won't bite! (mind the Camel though)
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

Naturally Hans is wet, hes standing under a waterfall.