ViralBunny Time Attack
What's this about?
Earlier this year, Prophecy came up with a great idea for some community competition. What is it, I hear you ask? I'll let him explain in his own words:
Originally Posted by Prophecy
All you have to do is set the fastest time. So, each week a car or car restrictions and a track will be chosen by the winner of the previous week. It can be any car, or it can be car restrictions such as: Class, Performance Index, FWD/RWD/AWD, Mid-Engined, Naturally Aspirated, Pre-1970, etc. That is up to you, if you win. You can choose any track, with any weather. The competition will run from Monday-ish to Saturday (ending at 00:00 UTC/GMT), which should allow plenty of time for the winner to choose the next track.
Think of it as turboduck's own Rivals, but with some proper rivalry in the community.
- You must use the car (or a car that meets the restrictions) and track chosen by the previous winner.
- Tuning/Setups are NOT allowed this week.
- Dirty laps do not count, stay off the lawn kids.
- Laps do not have to be from a standing start (flying laps count).
- If you already have a faster lap recorded outside of the competition, this does not count, you must record another and take a picture for proof. Banana for scale.
- If you win, don't forget to chose a car/track for the next week before Monday!
- Make sure to do your times in RIVALS (or free play), they will not be recorded in test drive.
- The time attack ends Saturday at 23:59 GMT and the winner has 24 hours to choose, then it defaults to the person in second if no choice is made.
Week 19 Apr 25th - 30th
Car: Ferrari F40 Stock
Track: Daytona 24H Night
Driver Time Camel 1:54.216 Ozzmcom 1:57.011 ViralBunny 1:59.143 carlos_69 2:04.527
Results 1 to 9 of 9
Forza 6 Time Attack League (Week 19)
Last edited by Camel; 28/04/16 at 19:16 PM.
Should be fun
Updated OP to look like the previous time attacks. I take it setups are not allowed as well?
Should be a fun one. Loved the F40 in Forza 4 but haven't driven it in 6 yet.
No seups either, don't want my first challenge to be camelfriendly
I still win with stock cars and no tuning.
it's me or the F40 is a bit understeery?
By Jeremy Clarkson:
A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.
The F40 seems alright to me and I've not had any issues with the track boundaries for a change. Just have to stay away from the run off. I did see on the first proper hairpin that you were running slightly off track on the exit Ozz. Looks like part of the track but there's a thick whiteline. Other than that and the first corner I didn't have any dirty markers apart from when I crashed into walls...
I'll give it Another go Before going away on a 24h booze Cruise. Slightly intoxicated, medicated and loose. Should be fun tearing around in a F40
--- Post Updated ---