+ Reply to Thread

1. Djey is offline Car Aficianado

Question Activity not appearing in latest posts ?

Hey,

that's a weird issue. For example, I've just posted in following thread :
    [BETA-3] Djey: TDU Community Patch 2.00A | turboduck forum

And my answer post does not appear to list in right hand column (LATEST POSTS section)... ?
    Same with an answer @ about 8.00am (GMT+1)

It was working before migration I believe.
    ... or some of oldest forum sections have been muted since ?

Activity stream is ok : Activity Stream - turboduck

Thanks.

---
    Edit: this post does appear
    Give life back to TDU: #TDUForever
    Projects: TDUF | TDUMT | Community Patch 2.00A
    Buy me a beer (donate)

2. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

Don't worry Djey it's not a conspiracy to cover you up I think the Latest Posts module no longer includes the mod shop, so that's why you're not seeing them. They still show in the chatbox, activity stream, etc.

However I don't know why, but your thread was automatically put into moderated mode It hides the thread from all but staff members, but I have no idea why it's happened to your thread

Diiiiaaablooo?
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

Naturally Hans is wet, hes standing under a waterfall.

3. Djey is offline Car Aficianado

Sorry to bother, with the latest issues I understand more important things need to be dealt in priority with the site.
    But please don't forget us. Thank you
    Buy me a beer (donate)

4. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Apologies Djey in getting a proper answer back to you until now.

Throughout a test period of more than a month, I monitored the click-through on threads showing on the sidebar blocks and found that those in the Mod Shop (MS) received less attention than non-MS related topics; in fact most visitors for that go through the MS forums directly. So I made the decision to remove threads/replies from the MS from showing on those blocks.

You can still see what had been posted all over by using the 'Recent' main navigation link or by clicking 'Today's Posts' under the 'Quick Links' secondary navigation if it is showing to you. (resolution specific)
    I'm a bit mental.

5. Djey is offline Car Aficianado

Ok Diablo, makes sense and it's logical you give priority to most used sections.
    I was afraid it was just a bug.

Thanks for answer, I'm getting used to click the 'Recent' nav link on my cellphone.
    Buy me a beer (donate)

Search Tags