Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. BeSweeet is offline Car Aficianado

It plays well on my Galaxy S7, too. It's just hard for me to play games like this as I'm just so used to open world driving games or games with actual race tracks.
    My Desktop Build
    Core i7-2600K @ 4GHz, ASUS GTX 1060, 16GB DDR3 1600, 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD, 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD, MSI Z68A-GD80 mobo, Windows 10 Pro x64
    Twitter | Website

2. Stories is offline Sportscar Racer

So, after a week to play, I really enjoy about this free game, I did many championship and money is easy to win and the total progress into the game is easy, there are many races and have not need to buy something with real money for the moment

It seems like a tdu, some sound are the same (350z for example) and i have not the impression to do a new game, it seems like and addition to tdu to do races in nice roads circuits,

It makes very goods impression for a totally free game, my favorite in android

3. BeSweeet is offline Car Aficianado

Quote Originally Posted by Stories »
    So, after a week to play, I really enjoy about this free game, I did many championship and money is easy to win and the total progress into the game is easy, there are many races and have not need to buy something with real money for the moment

It seems like a tdu, some sound are the same (350z for example) and i have not the impression to do a new game, it seems like and addition to tdu to do races in nice roads circuits,

It makes very goods impression for a totally free game, my favorite in android
    Maybe this is their first step into a mobile open-world racer.
    My Desktop Build
    Core i7-2600K @ 4GHz, ASUS GTX 1060, 16GB DDR3 1600, 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD, 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD, MSI Z68A-GD80 mobo, Windows 10 Pro x64
    Twitter | Website

4. Stories is offline Sportscar Racer

Yeah I hope that is something like that @BeSweeet, but I am capable to buy this kind of game on PC, and I really surprise about the quality, the fun, and the originality of this game

I have not yet doing multiplayer races with other people, but i think there will be funny

Page 2 of 2 First 12