1. tduck is offline Duck Tales!

Default Assetto Corsa Bonus Pack 2 - Two American Icons, an Italian & a New Track

A video has been released, rather unexpectedly, showing off the contents of a brand new Bonus Pack for Assetto Corsa, due to release alongside the version 1.5 update on March 31st.

In the humorous showing for the free Bonus Pack 2, we see a Corvette C7 Stingray and a Ford Mustang enjoying themselves on the new "Black Cat County"...

Read more on this...

2. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

This has also been teased!!

3. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Well that's interesting as there's no mention really involving this, so is this an extra bonus to come with 1.5? Appears it is something to do with that as it's a teaser posted by AC's Licensing Manager.
    I'm a bit mental.

4. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

I found it both on VirtualR.net and bsimracing.com and both sources have called it a teaser for the 1.5 update. Couldn't find anything else mentioned about it

5. Kelvjy is offline _________________________

Mazda license hype

I'm still waiting for the LMP1 cars and the Supra to be honest

6. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

So I'm guessing nobody watched the trailer?
    I'm a bit mental.

7. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

I did, it's awesome but I'm more excited about the MX5

8. Kelvjy is offline _________________________

There's a trailer

I hope the C7 doesn't have the e-diff. All the current e-diff cars (excluding the GTR) are rubbish at doing the slidey slidey

I want to do some slidey slidey dammit

9. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

I guess you could call me a digital Calster, so you can guess which car I'd be most interested in*

*if I didn't still have a massive amount of hatred of AC
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

Naturally Hans is wet, hes standing under a waterfall.

10. Kelvjy is offline _________________________

Dev diaries

Dev Diary part one (Black Cat County Info)

Dev Diary part two (New Cars, Graphics and Sound updates)

Dev Diary part three (Tyre Model & Physics, Pitstops, Multiplayer, AI and beyond 1.5)

Two new packs coming to Steam on May 18th (Japanese Pack) and June 3rd (Console Pack). A1 Ring is aiming to be released on July 3rd.

Most importantly though
    Nissan Skyline R34, Toyota Supra in three versions.

Last edited by Kelvjy; 30/03/16 at 19:57 PM.

11. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

We are glad to confirm that the Mazda brand has joined Assetto Corsa and will be represented by some of its most iconic models: the first-generation Miata and the brutal and awesome 787B will be added to Assetto Corsa as free updates later this year. The 2015 MX-5, MX-5 2015 Cup and the RX-7 will be part of the upcoming Assetto Corsa Japanese Pack, available on Steam by May 18th.