Thread: Hello.

1. XtcRacer is offline Choice of OS: Xp/Vista

Default Hello.

Hello everyone here at the TDU Forum.

I'm a new member and a new fan of Test Drive: Unlimited. I'm here for one reason, and that Is to Interact with others on this forum.

I'm 20 years old, and my occupation Is a mechanic. I live In L.A., but I'm from Forli, Italy.

I speak full English, though my motherland langauge Is Italian. (I speak that fully too)

My Intrest are;
    Racing video games, Internet Trends, Internet stock, 1st and 3rd person shooting video games, multiple online video games, different countrys, online forums, administrating, and moderating.

Mostly things that have to do with video games, coultures, vehicles, and computers. ;-)

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Default Re: Hello.

Hi there Xtc welcome to the board and very nice intro too. Obviously like many of us here you're a complete car nut and this game fills so many holes that have been open in car games of the last 20 years !!

See you on the island!
    I'm a bit mental.

3. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

hello

*cough*mac is better*cough*

just joking...
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

4. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Welcome to the site..
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

5. Street Ryder is offline Speed Demon

welcome to the forum, you will fit right in on this site as we are all car phenatics

6. XtcRacer is offline Choice of OS: Xp/Vista

Thank's for the warm welcomes everyone. I'm glad that everyone's welcoming and friendly here. :-)

7. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Quote Originally Posted by XtcRacer »
    Thank's for the warm welcomes everyone. I'm glad that everyone's welcoming and friendly here. :-)
    We get payed a hefty sum, joking
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...