+ Reply to Thread

1. Sambo is offline TDU Addict

Question [RESOLVED] How do I remove [Dead] tag?

Hi,

I have a thread which had some dead file links in it. I have now updated the links but I'm not sure how to get the '[Dead]' tags removed.

Is this an automated process? Otherwise, how can I get the tag removed?

Cheers,

Sam.
    Last edited by Microphone; 10/03/16 at 23:25 PM.

2. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

Either report the point saying the links are fixed or PM a member of staff. I'm not sure but you may even be able to fix it yourself by going in to the advanced editor.

3. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Fixed this for you

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

4. Sambo is offline TDU Addict

Thanks iMyk.

For future reference, what's the correct way to deal with this? I couldn't see where to edit this myself or where to report it, neither could I find anywhere to PM 'Staff'.

5. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by Sambo »
    For future reference, what's the correct way to deal with this? I couldn't see where to edit this myself or where to report it, neither could I find anywhere to PM 'Staff'.
    There is a 'report' link under each post that when used sends a notification to the staff. Put in the reason where it asks, such as 'updated links please bring back from DEAD' and we will check it out and perform any needed actions.

The staff here are known as team blue so just look for blue names at the bottom of the forum and you can select someone and send them a message asking for assistance with your query. There is also the Contact Us option at the bottom of the forum but for the best chance of a quick response the report method is the way to go.

Another method is simply posting a thread like you did with this and that too will get our attention.
    I'm a bit mental.