1. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Default Google Whacking!

Don't know if anyone has heard of this, but a "Googlewhack" is when you type 2 words into google search and have only 1 result.

http://www.googlewhack.com/

So this can be a game to, just find a Googlewhack then post it here

I just found 1 now

"renderful penguins"
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

Meh, I thought it would involve hammers

3. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

some people have to much free time.

Leader & Founder of the "Ponies of War" Gaming Comunity

4. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Quote Originally Posted by randomus_r »
    Meh, I thought it would involve hammers
    Haha, do a search for Google Hammers then and find a Google Whack

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowGT »
    some people have to much free time.
    I'm in Information Systems in college, complete opposite to IT which is the course I am doing. So yes I have free time because I finished my work because I am amazing.

5. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

Quote Originally Posted by MadMax »
    Haha, do a search for Google Hammers then and find a Google Whack
    Fail, I got 440,000 results

6. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

This is SO old ... haven't you ever heard of a chap called Dave Gorman?

His first book/show was "Are You Dave Gorman" ... where he set out to find 54 other Dave Gormans after a drunken bet

He then did "Dave Gorman's Google Whack Adventure" which came about from someone emailling him to tell him that his website was a Google Whack and so after another drunken bet tried to get a chain of Google Whacks where he would find a GW ... go and meet them and get them to find a GW ... etc

DGGW was back in 2004!

Read both books or catch the show somewhere ... they might have been released on DVD ... they're hillarious

Oh and he recently did a thing called America Unchained where he tried to drive across America buying fuel & food and stopping in Motels that weren't part of any chain
    I'd rather be topless !

7. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Yer i've hrad of this before, found one a while back which was totalaly insane but can't remember what it was, was one of them 5 mins while board in computing things.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

8. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

I watched Dave Gormans program about googlewhavking around the world. I think he averaged about 550 miles per googlewhack.