1. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Default The Roar of the Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/L...ing_154072.htm

I think i am in love... I mean, that is lovely!
    Now they only need to fix the rear end, i still think it looks kind of weird.

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

2. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Not really that geat to be honest, heard better. Lights are from the reventon arn't they?
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

3. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

Nice, but yeah, they do need to change the back, it does look too much like an R8.

And this reminded me, i haven't been on StreetFire for ages, i should check it out again soon. Best site ever.

4. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

well to be different i love the rear end
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

5. MCW
    MCW is offline MCW

I like the rear end, but thats not the point, it still looks too much like an R8. Lambos are supposed to stand out, not look like other cars

6. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

Love the rear end ... love the Reventon lights

Oh and oh to own that garage!!!! do you think it was storage for the Geneva show or something as I'm sure you can't actually get your hands on one of the lambos yet and the show car was that colour?
    I'd rather be topless !

7. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

It's in the Geneva Garage i believe yes.

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

8. Baltoman is offline Baby Vipah :D

dont like the rear of it but love the sound. It scared me at first

9. Street Ryder is offline Speed Demon

That sound is sweet and i dont see anything wrong with its rear end looks nice to be honest about it.
    Im gona have a browse around that site now lol

10. Aquila DK is offline is Tom Kristensen :D

I love everything about that car.. EVERYTHING! And that noise.... ahhh. I can die happy now On my way to france last year, we were overtaken by a standard Gallardo, and he shifted down 'cause a que (SP?) was forming, and that sound... I can just hear it now..

"Supercars are designed to mess with G forces, hypercars are designed to mess with G strings." - Jeremy Clarkson
    Noobs are great, everybody should own one

11. Baltoman is offline Baby Vipah :D

hmm you guys are lucky. Most of you live in first world countrys and see lot of dream cars, here the only good car that I saw was a ferrari replica

12. SupermAnthony is offline Man Of Steel

I love the sound of the Gallardo - why does that one sound so...boring?

And at the risk of hi-jacking your thread this puts all others to shame:

http://www.goldarths.com/Regulars/Re...ani_ZondaF_CS/

13. ExplosiveGoats is offline Car Aficianado

The rear lights look great, still they look very similar to the R8. Overall i love it, engine sounds awesome.

14. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Quote Originally Posted by Baltoman »
    hmm you guys are lucky. Most of you live in first world countrys and see lot of dream cars, here the only good car that I saw was a ferrari replica
    You do have somthing though, I see a F430 and other cool stuff everyday but when you see somthing it must be so brilliant. Maybe its good or bad but seeing any ferrari anything will be like seeing a veyron i'd imagine, isn't that quite cool or am I completly barlmey, who knows
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .