1. Borisvaldo is offline Just a Skidmark

Thumbs up Borisvaldo, the road ripper tripper u.u

Hello, dudes.
    I'm a metal head gamer. I've found this forum searching for some Test Drive Unlimited mods.
    I gonna try to put it online with Project Paradise. By the way, i need some help to download the sound mod.

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Hey there, welcome to tduck. The search function and mod muppets should be able to help you out with any queries you have.
    I'm a bit mental.

3. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Enjoy your stay here and remember to remember that you have to remember!

4. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Hey Welcome to TDUCk!

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

5. Borisvaldo is offline Just a Skidmark

Thanks. You guys are cool l,,/