Camel's Victory Lap
What's this about?
Earlier this year, Prophecy came up with a great idea for some community competition. What is it, I hear you ask? I'll let him explain in his own words:
All you have to do is set the fastest time. So, each week a car or car restrictions and a track will be chosen by the winner of the previous week. It can be any car, or it can be car restrictions such as: Class, Performance Index, FWD/RWD/AWD, Mid-Engined, Naturally Aspirated, Pre-1970, etc. That is up to you, if you win. You can choose any track, with any weather. The competition will run from Monday-ish to Saturday (ending at 00:00 UTC/GMT), which should allow plenty of time for the winner to choose the next track.Originally Posted by Prophecy
Think of it as turboduck's own Rivals, but with some proper rivalry in the community.
- You must use the car (or a car that meets the restrictions) and track chosen by the previous winner.
- Tuning/Setups are allowed this week.
- Dirty laps do not count, stay off the lawn kids.
- Laps do not have to be from a standing start (flying laps count).
- If you already have a faster lap recorded outside of the competition, this does not count, you must record another and take a picture for proof. Banana for scale.
- If you win, don't forget to chose a car/track for the next week before Monday!
- Make sure to do your times in RIVALS (or free play), they will not be recorded in test drive.
Week 7 (24th - 30th Jan)
Car: Mercedes-AMG GTS (Stock)
Track: Spa de Francorchamps (Rain)
Driver Time Camel 2:52.041 Clarence 2:52.624 The Scott 2:53.306 Hassan995 2:55.352 carlos_69 3.04.936
Results 1 to 7 of 7
Forza 6 Time Attack League (Week 8)
Last edited by Camel; 04/02/16 at 20:13 PM.PSN: Sky_Gam // XBLA: SkylarkGaming // Steam: Paladin Skylark
For now 3.04.936.
This isn't a bad car in the rain, very controlable
By Jeremy Clarkson:
A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.
I went faster than Scott, 2:54/5/6 or something
Standings updated.PSN: Sky_Gam // XBLA: SkylarkGaming // Steam: Paladin Skylark
I hate puddles.
Eau Rouge can be taken almost flat out and without using the brakes but I only managed it once and I went off later in the lap. Don't think I'll be able to do it again though.
It looks like Camel wins#LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN
Naturally Hans is wet, hes standing under a waterfall.