1. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Default The cutest video of all time

OI.

You.

Over there.

Stop being productive.

No matter how crappy your week has been, how awful that microwaved meal you just regretted eating was, how dreadful the weather is outside or how hormonal Andreas has been to you in the chatbox, I challenge you to not find this video heart-warming:

Things I don't want to posted see below:

1. Nothing at all, I will be checking which members view this thread and if you don't reply you will need to run and hide.
    2. "iMyk, this video is like 7 months old, seen it b4 it was popular m8" I don't care, Baldred doesn't care, Obama doesn't care, it should still cheer you up.
    3. "iMyk, someone posted a thread with this video in ages ago, or posted it in the video threads" DO I LOOK LIKE I CARE, DO I?!
    4. "I DON'T LIKE ANIMALS, THIS VIDEO MAKES ME EVEN MORE UNHAPPY" This forum us called turboduck, we're technically a forum about animals.
    5. "It didn't cheer me up" This will result in instaban, if I can't ban you, then I will just be even more passive aggressive to you in the future, so help you god.
    6. Many many other things. I realised there are a hell of a lot of things I don't really want to see on this page, plz be nice.

ps. I cannot be held liable for any financial loss if you spend the next week watching this video on repeat, or smash your screen in rage at the cute lil kittens, or if you fail your degree/course because you missed a deadline. NOT MA FAULT.
    Last edited by Microphone; 23/01/16 at 23:41 PM.

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

2. calster17 is offline Resident rubbish car fan.

*See's video, doesnt comment*

*Comes back, posts*
    "iMyk, this video is like 7 months old, seen it b4 it was popular m8"

Followed by
    "iMyk, someone posted a thread with this video in ages ago, or posted it in the video threads"

And then
    "It didn't cheer me up"

Adding

"*random comments that may or Rover 75 V8 manual transmission to do with the topic*"

---

Joking aside (Which got me banned...)

So much for cat's & dog's hating one another...
    Last edited by calster17; 24/01/16 at 00:06 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Calster17
    I did a 1100 mile round trip to get drunk and push cars out of a muddy field, 10/10 would do again
    ~
    Tumblr ~ Blown Turbos
    Do follow

3. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

Oh yeah saw this a while ago.

How very cute. In the spirit of 'things to cheer you up', this made me laugh.. a lot:

#LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

Naturally Hans is wet, hes standing under a waterfall.

4. The Compensator is offline Future heel&toe historian

*chooses #5 "it didn't cheer me up"*

Wonder how much Myk was drunk when writing this thread

5. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Saw this a while ago but it's a great video. The music makes it soo much better too.

6. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

I can't handle how adorable those puppies were

7. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by The Compensator »
    *chooses #5 "it didn't cheer me up"*

Wonder how much Myk was drunk when writing this thread
    Not drunk, it's just his.. time of the week.
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

Naturally Hans is wet, hes standing under a waterfall.