1. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Default Sport Relief [What you did] & [BBC channels] [Now]

Hey, just a thread for us to talk about tonight's show and what you've been up to to help it

Including the Top Gear Ground Force at 10:40 is I'm right

It has just started now on BBC One.

Presenters:
    Richard Hammond
    Davina McCall
    Gary Linekar

Leona Lewis is signing on the show!!! I do like her voice

At college, we had a dress-up in sports gear meaning there was an influx of chavs haha! inc. me Oh and a Conga which lasted about 2 minutes ...
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

2. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

I um... Donated the grand total of £3 by sponsoring Comedy Dave, Chappers and Chris Moyles via text

3. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

if you did all 3 it would have been £4.50 sir, unless you only texted for chappers and dave and not for chris today, as for me we're doing a sponsored run at work tomorrow, so were looking to raise around £2000 and I've donated £100 tonight.
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

4. Nige is offline Buy American ....

I have donated nothing !!!!!!!!!!!

I have an excuse though, my insurance is up for renewal then end of this month .
    Canada 2010 Ice Hockey Winter Olympic Gold Medal winners!

5. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

boo ho, just found out my car is gonna cost me an extra £400 which i don't have, and even i still donated

6. Nige is offline Buy American ....

Quote Originally Posted by khevolution »
    boo ho, just found out my car is gonna cost me an extra 400 which i don't have, and even i still donated
    I generally only donate to 2 charaties, Breast cancer care & guide dogs for the blind because both of those charities helped 2 members of my family who are no longer here so I feel I should help them by giving them money because without either of them I probably would have lost 2 close family members much sooner than I did !

OK,

Add that to the fact that this month will be a tight one what with insurance, car loan, phone bill, board & general living costs !!!!

I realise it sounds selfish but I simply cannot afford it !!!
    Canada 2010 Ice Hockey Winter Olympic Gold Medal winners!

7. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

not even £1.50? it's not a lot, just the cost of a sandwich.

8. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

Quote Originally Posted by baldred »
    if you did all 3 it would have been 4.50 sir, unless you only texted for chappers and dave and not for chris today, as for me we're doing a sponsored run at work tomorrow, so were looking to raise around 2000 and I've donated 100 tonight.
    Why would if be 4.50? Technically, I was wrong because at least 63p of the pound it cost me goes to Sport Relief to it was like... 1.86. I think

Meh, that's not very much

9. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

but it cost you £1.50 with at least 64p going to sport relief so, it was actually £1.92 which isn't bad more than what nige has donated

10. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

I donate any money I give to charity to the RNLI and becouse i'm 16 I have not got any money most of the time. There are so many of these things about and you can't give to them all.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

11. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

did nothing for sport relief, but we had a charity day with my college on friday, fancy dress and all

i was dressed as a Man in Black, my best friend hattie was a pirate, and my other good mate sarah was a rubics cube and hattie's friend chloe did a '30p a kiss' thing, between us we got £150
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

12. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

My sister is running the marathon, or has run, i dont know, its hard being in a differant country to her lol

So ive donated 20 quid

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.