1. Ryzza5 is offline .

Default Want a free Football (Soccer) game on PS4?

If you don't mind the occasional beautiful game but are not hardcore enough to buy the latest FIFA game every year, listen up.

Konami, makers of Pro Evolution Soccer (PES), have released a free to play version of PES 2016, called myClub.

Sure, PES may not be as good as EA's FIFA, but you can't argue with free. You get access to Exhibitions training, and the online MyClub features. More than you might expect for a demo. If you want the whole career shindig then you'll want to buy the full version (of FIFA 16, let's be honest).

If you're curious, head over to the PS Store and search for PES, and install the My Club game. I played an Exhibition match last night (and lost, as usual).

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-...S2016F2P000000

2. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

I've heard very good things about PES, whereas FIFA is still suffering from the same bugs that appeared 3 years ago Of course FIFA has real teams, and that's probably what's going to stop you (me) from moving to PES.
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

Naturally Hans is wet, hes standing under a waterfall.

3. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

PES is the better football game now I've heard from my mates. It faltered horribly for about 5 years against FIFA but the last two PESs have been stellar apparently so I would definitely recommend giving this free offering a shot.
    I'm a bit mental.