Topic:

Hello All!

1. jbenekeorr is offline Owns 3500GT named Gillian

Smile Hello All!

Hi, I'm James, 15, from Leicestershire UK.
    I'm crazy about cars! I have a Daihatsu Fourtrak which i drive in my grandma's field (see i am crazy about cars!). I have been playing Test drive for a good while now .. probably around a year on PC and PS2. I have some strange fixation with the Audi A6 on TDU and when reading about the car megapack (which i was very happy to find contained the audi S6!) on computer forum and was directed to this site i immediatley joined so i could share my ideas and experiences with like minded TDU players.

2. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

hey welcome to the forum

just sit back and enjoy, the straight jacket will be with you shortly

3. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Hello and welcome to the gorgeous headquarters of TDU-C and let the forum take you for a ride

4. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

Heh, aren't I boring?

5. jbenekeorr is offline Owns 3500GT named Gillian

wow you lot reply quickly! ... Thanks for being so welcoming, im sure i will enjoy my stay at TDU central. P.s V funny !!

6. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by khevolution »
    just sit back and enjoy, the straight jacket will be with you shortly
    You called for me khevo, I'm a bit busy right now.

Anyway I am the very sensible squirrel mafia boss frying pan hitting administrator of TDUc and I would like to welcome you to whereever the hell I am and I hope that you enjoy cosmic pasta and we'll see you in the morning for routine inspection of your carrots.

At ease soldier !
    I'm a bit mental.

7. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

oh god he's escaped again.

8. Baltoman is offline Baby Vipah :D

Hello there... Welcome to the... umm..... home of old people. (I cant saY forum because they'll shoot me If I say it) oh no I just said it, gotta go.... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH PLZ DONT SHOOT ME IT WAS CARBOY!

9. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

Hey man, welcome to TDU Central! I love the A6 too, but i still have a feeling i'll drive the A6 more than i will the S6. We'll have to cruise sometime. If you have any questions about anything feel free to pm me! Enjoy your stay man!

EDIT: Btw, my names also James . Dunno why i had to point that out .
    Last edited by DriftNismo; 14/03/08 at 16:45 PM.

10. RB26DETT is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jbenekeorr »
    Hi, I'm James, 15, from Leicestershire UK.
    I'm crazy about cars! I have a Daihatsu Fourtrak which i drive in my grandma's field (see i am crazy about cars!). I have been playing Test drive for a good while now .. probably around a year on PC and PS2. I have some strange fixation with the Audi A6 on TDU and when reading about the car megapack (which i was very happy to find contained the audi S6!) on computer forum and was directed to this site i immediatley joined so i could share my ideas and experiences with like minded TDU players.
    wonder who that could be. lol. this jnskyliner34 from CoFo(computerforum)

welcome to tdu-central!

why don't ask about your problem with tdu. guys, here's a link to what he posted on CoFo. of course, i couldn't be of any help because i never ran into problems with TDU.
    http://www.computerforum.com/114706-...lp-please.html
    Last edited by RB26DETT; 14/03/08 at 15:59 PM.

11. -Lr-SpeedraceR is offline Car Aficianado

Hey, welcome