1. Beav is offline Sideways!

Default Suggestion: Forza Motorsport 6 sub-forum?

Hi there,

is there going to be a Forza 6 sub-forum under "Forza" ?

Thanks

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Wait you mean Forza 4 isn't the latest?

This is something myself and the team have been very recently talking about in fact. The issue we have is that is a whole section deserved or should it just stay within the main? There are very valid points on both sides and the most beneficial for doing a sub-forum for each iteration means organisation is better but if it's not very active, is it not then wasted?

I got my work trousers on the rest of this month so images will appear where there are none and new sections and older may be moved, merged or even removed.

Watch this -----> space.
    I'm a bit mental.

3. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »

I got my work trousers on the rest of this month
    I'm glad to see my fondness for having different trousers for different things is gathering momentum!

We've been waiting yeaaars for Forza 5 sub forums so don't peal your eyes just yet.

4. Ryzza5 is offline .

What's the big diff between Forza 5 and 6 again? I mean, I'm not really seeing many screenshots featuring puddles.

5. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

The difference is that FM5 isn't worth anyone's money whereas FM6 is actually quite enjoyable

6. Beav is offline Sideways!

Quote Originally Posted by superhyper »
    The difference is that FM5 isn't worth anyone's money whereas FM6 is actually quite enjoyable
    Quite a few more tracks is one thing that makes it more enjoyable.

I see what Diablo is saying.

Maybe leave it as it is and just put them in for main Forza category as long as the thread titles say Forza 6 in them then all is good