1. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

Default Halloween 2015 - How long would you survive in a horror movie?

Finally the question we're all asking (unless you've taken this quiz before already) can be answered in just 7 quick questions, thanks to the Mirror of all places. For how long would you survive in a horror movie?

Halloween Movie Quiz: Think you could survive to the end of a horror film? - Mirror Online Clicky clicky and share your stupsmartness.

Moral of the story, don't bring me along if we ever find ourselves in this situation:
    Savvier than your average cheerleader, but evil outwits shortly before the end

While you're savvier than your average cheerleader and make it past the hour mark, you are ultimately outwitted by the forces of evil shortly before the end.

2. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Andreas¹ »
    Finally the question we're all asking (unless you've taken this quiz before already) can be answered in just 7 quick questions, thanks to the Mirror of all places. For how long would you survive in a horror movie?

Halloween Movie Quiz: Think you could survive to the end of a horror film? - Mirror Online Clicky clicky and share your stupsmartness.

Moral of the story, don't bring me along if we ever find ourselves in this situation:
    Same result here
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

Naturally Hans is wet, he’s standing under a waterfall.

3. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Softie »
    Same result here
    Same result as here and up there ^.
    I'm a bit mental.

4. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

Well that's boring. Or maybe we're all useless.

5. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

In a world that says 'bae' I wouldn't mind not surviving.
    I'm a bit mental.

6. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

They had a choice of 'U K HUN?' so it's all good.

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

7. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

It actually said "U ok hun?" so I feel they lost some credibility there.