1. The Compensator is offline Future heel&toe historian

Default Introducing Gran Turismo Sport for 2016

Yup, it's official. There's a new game from PD and it's coming right at ya next year! Beta in early 2016.

FIA Gran Turismo Championships

In Gran Turismo Sport, there will be two FIA online championships running simultaneously. In the Nations Cup, players will be able represent their home country. Whilst in the Manufacturers Cup, players will be driving on behalf of their favorite car manufacturer.
    Players will not only be able to race as drivers themselves, they’ll also be able to root for their home country or their favorite manufacturers teams.
    The winner of the championship will be awarded in the same manner as real life motorsports champions, at the FIA prize giving ceremony. This will be a historic moment, the first time a video game will officially be recognized as part of the real motoring world.

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Nice work Dizzy. Something confused me about this announcement though; is this the next GT or a stop-gap GT before GT 7?

[+] Alright, so reading around it appears this is essentially another Prologue.
    I'm a bit mental.

3. Ryzza5 is offline .

An expansion of GT Academy that they can sell, capturing the attention of pro racing leagues, and doing eSports in their own unique way. Chasing what iRacing has done for a while, and more recently, pCARS.

4. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Are they really chasing when the partnership with the FIA was done over a year ago?
    I'm a bit mental.

5. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

This got my hopes up but then *poof* they vanished again. I must soldier on till 20** for my next GT fix.

It does look very pretty but I think I'll wait for the full on GT7. Much prefer racing in road cars over sracecar.

6. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

I really don't know what they will do with this game, as it's the first video of a Gran Turismo on a PS4. It's too soon to say if it's GT7 with a new name, or if it's a Prologue.

From the video, i can say it's looking good, as graphic goes, there are a few new cars, being race cars and road cars. So i don't think they will vanish road car racing at all. Promising? Yes. Will let my hype goes up? Definetly not. Although, not sure why, but i think it might be a good idea to avoid the "GT7" name. Give it a new name, fresh, to clear the bad stuff they have done in PS3. Sounds refreshing, like if Gran Turismo has been reborn.

7. Kelvjy is offline _________________________

It's been confirmed that it isn't GT7.

Gran Turismo Sport is not Gran Turismo 7 Eurogamer.net

The series has also hit 75m copies sold which isn't too bad

8. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

Well, if it was Gran Turismo 7 it would be called Gran Turismo 7. They were quite obvious on that one.

9. Kelvjy is offline _________________________

You'd be surprised at how many people thought it was GT7

Plus GT7 isn't coming out until 2025

10. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

It's not out with the realm of possibility to change the name of a series in order to try and reboot it. But yeah, people for the most part know this is the stepping stone before the main GT on PS4.
    I'm a bit mental.

11. Ryzza5 is offline .

Bizarre but reasonable action of cancelling/refunding preorders on PSN strikes further release date fear into fans

Sony is apparently... :: Team VVV

Search Tags

gran turismo ps4
gran turismo sport
gt sport
polyphony digital