Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. RB26DETT is offline Banned

Question NFS Prostreet Booster Pack

Hey guys. I know most of you are against NFS so please, don't reply here saying that it's a crap game. I like it.

I just want to ask the other Prostreet players if they've heard of the booster pack and where can I download it or do I have to buy it? I've tried google but it gave me no answer.

2. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Quote Originally Posted by RB26DETT »
    Hey guys. I know most of you are against NFS so please, don't reply here saying that it's a crap game. I like it.

I just want to ask the other Prostreet players if they've heard of the booster pack and where can I download it or do I have to buy it? I've tried google but it gave me no answer.
    I know a website where they give you all the information about downloading the booster pack, I can't get onto the website in college, so I will link it later.

3. RB26DETT is offline Banned

alright, thanks max. do you have the pack yourself?

what version of the game do you have right now? i'm still on v1.0. i saw a 1.1 patch and it's 228mb, do you think that's the pack? i'm gonna download that tomorrow morning when i wake up. now, i'm off to bed. it's 11:30pm here.

4. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

The game is crap!

Just joking, not really my style, that's all.

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

5. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

alright, thanks max. do you have the pack yourself?

what version of the game do you have right now? i'm still on v1.0. i saw a 1.1 patch and it's 228mb, do you think that's the pack? i'm gonna download that tomorrow morning when i wake up. now, i'm off to bed. it's 11:30pm here.
    I don't have the pack myself, but I was looking for it also.

I'm on version 1.1 go download that, because you get fixed bugs and 2 free cars to get from the car lot.

And yes I just read up on it now the patch is the " Booster Pack " EA were going to make it an actual booster pack to buy, but they didn't finish it so they just released it as a bonus pack.

In career mode you can enter codes for all the cars, here are the codes.

http://forum.nfsunlimited.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15413

6. RB26DETT is offline Banned

hey thanks max! i'm downloading the v1.1 patch atm. i'll try these cars later. although, the actual FREE downloadable booster pack would still be better. lol.

KOENIGSEGG FTW!

7. RB26DETT is offline Banned

so. i updated to v1.1 and got this:
    i got my hopes up that it said "booster pack" but still no Koenigsegg or Veyron!

8. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

so. i updated to v1.1 and got this:
    i got my hopes up that it said "booster pack" but still no Koenigsegg or Veyron!

I don't get it either, I think you need to buy the special edition of pro street for those cars.

Or use a hex editor on a certain file to unlock those cars.

9. RB26DETT is offline Banned

that is utter crap. why did EA do this? just for money?

now to use them cheat codes.

10. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

For the PS3 Version of the game, the "Energizer Lithium Pack" is the "Coca-Cola Pack" and it contains the same stuff. Yeah, before the Veyron and R8 and all that were available for download EA said it would be a free booster pack, but then released it at a cost!!!!

11. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Quote Originally Posted by DriftNismo »
    For the PS3 Version of the game, the "Energizer Lithium Pack" is the "Coca-Cola Pack" and it contains the same stuff. Yeah, before the Veyron and R8 and all that were available for download EA said it would be a free booster pack, but then released it at a cost!!!!
    The patch I downloaded was called the Coca-Cole Pack.

12. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

Try this guys, Andreaz posted in on V8kings...

Quote Originally Posted by Andreaz1
    I have the Veyron and F1 in my game Check here: forum.nfsunlimited.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15696&sid=98a5e792bea8f63ccbb0d2fe8e621f fc
    for more info

BUT MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE CORRECT PATCH INSTALLED, and for gods sake, backup your savegame !

13. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Everything worked fine, I entered the codes fine. But I don't get any cars? The tracks are unlocked, but no cars?

14. RB26DETT is offline Banned

max, that coca-cola pack just has the same stuff like what i have in the energizer pack?

this is unfair. the new race days feature the new cars (s2000, db9, gallardo, r8, etc etc...)

the tokyo expressway race days are crap! i don't feel the speed in the speed challenges because i have to use my brakes ever so often and the grip races are just recylced from the tokyo dockyard race days. leipzig is the better one.

15. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

this is unfair. the new race days feature the new cars (s2000, db9, gallardo, r8, etc etc...)
    I know, I noticed this. I was like wait a sec is that an S2000! omg R8! etc..

How come we can't have these cars, when I enter the codes I get no added cars to my car lot?

16. RB26DETT is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MadMax »
    I know, I noticed this. I was like wait a sec is that an S2000! omg R8! etc..

How come we can't have these cars, when I enter the codes I get no added cars to my car lot?
    I hope a version 1.2 patch comes out so that all the cars will be out.

17. adv06 is offline Ultimate Alfa Romeo Fan!!

You can download the pack off EA website, but i must warn, unless you have Vista and recommended system requirements it will crash your game, and unable to start the game, and btw just leave it! TDU is wwayyyyyyyyyyy better!!
    Toyota Is The Brain, Aston Martin Is The Face, Cadillac Is The Stomach, as for the heart and soul, thats an Alfa Romeo"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

18. SBCriss is offline Car Aficianado

I have something with Veyron and Porsche Carrera GT,.... ( i think 104 cars)

Instagram: crisseh95

19. iBilo is offline ;)

That game is only good for crashing. I might buy it and just crash as many cars as I can. XD

20. adv06 is offline Ultimate Alfa Romeo Fan!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisicus »
    That game is only good for crashing. I might buy it and just crash as many cars as I can. XD

LMFAO!
    Dont waste ur money mate!
    The game is awful, and im not looking all best hopes for the new one:
    Need For Speed Undercover, Pro Street is definately the worst Need For Speed, the car list sucks, a few big names, but no performance, sound effects suck, and a downloadable patch which crashes it if you dont have Vista :S
    What a waste of money!
    Save it up and buy something else!
    Toyota Is The Brain, Aston Martin Is The Face, Cadillac Is The Stomach, as for the heart and soul, thats an Alfa Romeo"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 2 12 Last