Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. nicram7666 is offline Rusted Banger

if Ubi will fix the problem of the game not starting...
    What problem do you have? It's stuck on installation (5/6) or (1/2)? Because I also had this problem and I managed to fix it by killing "The Crew Install Helper". It finished installation and launched a minute later (make sure to wait a bit because at first it seems as if nothing is happening). I have to do this every time I launch the beta but it works each time.

2. PsychoticMammal is offline Beep Beep

So far I really like the beta, drags are fun at the Midwest drag strip (near the petroleum plant on Route 66 I think) and yes I do enjoy the revamped graphics and car handling. I actually really like the drift spec, its kinda need for speed-ish but I still think that fits in considering this is an arcade racer. (Also is much better on HC mode imo).
    Oh yeah and if anyone needs a key hit me up with a PM I still have my steam gift codes.

3. Dux
    Dux is offline BMW . . .

I cant start the game.
    I start it, but few seconds after it ctd
    Dunno whats the problem, it installed few things and started.
    It wants me to install newest drivers for my GPU, but i played previous beta with this drivers very well.
    That beta also wanted newest drivers but i just ignored it.
    My gpu is older, 8800gts 512, last time i installed latest drivers i had some problems so i wouldnt do that again, i dont have money nor psu for new gpu
    Any ides, except updating drivers ?
    Duxxilly in the game

4. RobikV3 is offline RB26DETT

Quote Originally Posted by nicram7666 »
    What problem do you have? It's stuck on installation (5/6) or (1/2)? Because I also had this problem and I managed to fix it by killing "The Crew Install Helper". It finished installation and launched a minute later (make sure to wait a bit because at first it seems as if nothing is happening). I have to do this every time I launch the beta but it works each time.
    For me when i start the game it shows iinstalling KB windows update 1/1 it quickly dissappears and then TheCrewGame.exe stopped working error and i dont have the Install helper process

TDU Online again - 28.09.2014
    Uplay : RobikV3

5. Dux
    Dux is offline BMW . . .

Same here ^^
    Duxxilly in the game

6. Bozickovic is offline Hot Hatch

Here you go some footage
    The Crew Wild Run Beta RAW gameplay - YouTube
    Enjoy!

7. nfsMIB is offline Ladedruck

The BRZ is actually available in perf-spec:
    PSA: You can own a Perf spec BRZ | Forums

8. The Compensator is offline Future heel&toe historian

9. Ozzmcom is offline BBW-ingame

my conclusion:

10. hassan1995 is offline ( _)( _)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

I like it as a whole, I do however like the dirty atmosphere some parts of the old graphics had.

11. RobikV3 is offline RB26DETT

Oh it actually ended today, i had so much fun apart from the fact that it didnt start a single time
    Last edited by RobikV3; 19/10/15 at 16:56 PM.

TDU Online again - 28.09.2014
    Uplay : RobikV3

12. nicram7666 is offline Rusted Banger

I enjoyed it quite much. Though I couldn't get the hang of drift spec on a wheel, I scored more points drifting with a keyboard. Monster trucks were fun and with a wheel it is possible to actually turn dragsters without going sideways (which is nearly impossible on keyboard). I didn't drive those new specs too much though, as Kawasaki got my whole attention. I didn't use bikes in TDU or TDU2 since for me they weren't too pleasant to drive with a wheel. So not expecting much, I was very, very surprised how good the bike felt in The Crew. I have my wheel set to 540 degrees and driving the bike was perfect. I spent most of the time just cruising around the map. Previously I was looking forward to drift spec but honestly now I can't wait to drive those bikes again in November (I probably won't though, because Fallout).
    Overall I'd say the Crew is headed in good direction. Good job, Ivory
    Last edited by nicram7666; 19/10/15 at 19:43 PM.

13. Ozzmcom is offline BBW-ingame

I did appreciate that they did not abandoned the game after it was a complete failure and they've made an effort to update it. I like the new interface it's more up to 2015 the graphics are not but they are a bit better so that's something. Though I can't help thinking I would happily swap the graphics update with a hardcore mode or better force feedback.

14. Ryzza5 is offline .

Yeah, I still haven't fired it up yet as I'm expecting more of the same. It's fine if they want to make it arcade, just a shame as open worlds really beg for a good wheel experience for the simple purpose of cruising. I can use the gamepad for linear progression racing games like in NFS The Run.

Graphics improvements seems to have come at the cost of thinning out the atmosphere. Most obvious in side by side comparisons such as Dizzy posted above.

15. Dux
    Dux is offline BMW . . .

I havent even played it
    It wouldnt start and none of solutions worked
    No Crew for me i guess
    Duxxilly in the game

16. Ryzza5 is offline .

Likely nothing new here

Page 3 of 3 First 123