1. Paladin Skylark is offline Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Milli »
    These are the times i wish i had a Xbox One.
    So we could all beat you on a weekly basis?

jkjk :P

--- Post Updated ---

TRACK list has been posted!
    PSN: Sky_Gam // XBLA: SkylarkGaming // Steam: Paladin Skylark

2. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

Quote Originally Posted by Clarence »
    So we could all beat you on a weekly basis?

jkjk :P

Possibly, i am not very good at Forzing. hahaha

3. Ozzmcom is offline BBW-ingame

Could we race in slower cars? I mean I haven't launched the game yet so I don't exactly know how fast S-720 is but it sounds like lots of accidents on the first corner to me
    Lets be honest no one here knows how to race and half of us probably don't even use a wheel. We shouldn't concentrate on racing and strangling the wheel spin.

4. calster17 is offline Resident rubbish car fan.

I though the same, and my first choice of car (Engine and drivetrain swaped) made me think the same thanks to the "Forza Fhysics" habit of making you drift everywhere was still in the game.
    But changed to a car that's RWD from the get-go and actually easier to control even without fine tuning it.

But for another championship i'd be up for slower/lower class rating cars!
    Quote Originally Posted by Calster17
    I did a 1100 mile round trip to get drunk and push cars out of a muddy field, 10/10 would do again
    ~
    Tumblr ~ Blown Turbos
    Do follow

5. Paladin Skylark is offline Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzmcom »
    Could we race in slower cars? I mean I haven't launched the game yet so I don't exactly know how fast S-720 is but it sounds like lots of accidents on the first corner to me
    Lets be honest no one here knows how to race and half of us probably don't even use a wheel. We shouldn't concentrate on racing and strangling the wheel spin.
    My car handles like it's on rails. All I had to do was tune downforce onto the Aero and stiffen front springs and she's perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by calster17 »
    I though the same, and my first choice of car (Engine and drivetrain swaped) made me think the same thanks to the "Forza Fhysics" habit of making you drift everywhere was still in the game.
    But changed to a car that's RWD from the get-go and actually easier to control even without fine tuning it.

But for another championship i'd be up for slower/lower class rating cars!
    Above, try tuning downforce onto the wing and splitter, stiffen up the front suspension

I don't find 720 hard to control, you just have to sit and tune the thing o:

--- Post Updated ---

Also, it was Santtu who wanted to go this high - I only wanted A class.
    So blame him

6. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

Heck, I didn't even have to tune it, I really had to put in some effort to break traction, I'm glad T10 has finally figured out what grip is I don't think it's too high at all, just don't necessarily start out with the slowest car you can find

(And I said 714 to Devin, he's the one who put it up to 720)

7. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Wonder what cars you have chosen.

8. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

How many laps will we be doing on each track?

9. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

For those who are having problems with setups and the car is tail happy, do what Devin said. Specially mid-engine vehicles... a stiffer front suspension can cause understeer. Same thing would work with anti-roll bars, stiffer anti roll bars on the front also cause understeer. Downforce might be a problem on some tracks, like the ones with long straights, so, it's better to fix the setup using suspension and differential only, so you can use the downforce mostly to performance, instead of keep the car on the track.

10. calster17 is offline Resident rubbish car fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Camel
    Wonder what cars you have chosen.
    It's the follow up to the Omin...
    Quote Originally Posted by Calster17
    I did a 1100 mile round trip to get drunk and push cars out of a muddy field, 10/10 would do again
    ~
    Tumblr ~ Blown Turbos
    Do follow

11. Ozzmcom is offline BBW-ingame

I requested slower cars mainly because we would have more reaction time thus a cleaner race. You all know how it ends up when everyone in the session gets overpowered supercars.

12. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

Quote Originally Posted by Camel »
    How many laps will we be doing on each track?
    Last time the races were about 20min each, lap count will be accordingly. Not sure what Devin has in mind but I think that'd be fine

13. Paladin Skylark is offline Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzmcom »
    I requested slower cars mainly because we would have more reaction time thus a cleaner race. You all know how it ends up when everyone in the session gets overpowered supercars.
    I do indeed, I trust everyone to drive accordingly - if it's nothing but accidents we'll definitely lower the PI limit.

Quote Originally Posted by superhyper »
    Last time the races were about 20min each, lap count will be accordingly. Not sure what Devin has in mind but I think that'd be fine
    Santtu is pretty right here, I'm gonna do some maths and see what works best for each track.

14. Ozzmcom is offline BBW-ingame

well my ride is ready. If you guys want to have that number sticker on your car you can grab it from my storefront. Just search for ozzmcom or turboduck.

15. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

That is awesome biscuits! (the British kind not the USA ones)
    I'm a bit mental.

16. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

I made a number sticker for everyone to use as well Here's my ride in case someone missed it, gone through a lot of pre-season testing, livery is a work in progress

17. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by superhyper »
    Wait. Is the livery a WIP hence why it's sporting the WIP livery, or is the livery going to be a WIP livery and what it's showing now is a WIP of the WIP livery?
    I'm a bit mental.

18. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

I may need to change my car, again. >.<

19. Prophecy is offline Car Aficianado

Fwooaar ozz, epic vantage
    http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3680/10437427735_3999998294_o.png
    FWD fan.
    No longer Owns his dream car.
    Proud owner of a Fanatec 911 Turbo S wheel and Clubsport Pedals
    Oh and a Logitech G920 .

Forzatographer- FM6 Gallery

20. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

Ozz, i disapprove your car choice. Specially after what they did to us.

Livery is epic, photos are epic, you could just be better off with a Bentley. Right Ryzza?