1. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Exclamation Essential maintenance and upgrades starting Tue 11th August [COMPLETED]

Hey there muppets, just a heads-up that from tomorrow (or later today if it's the 11th where you are) we will be looking to upgrade and update our server and software in preparation for our new look. The first of this is to upgrade the forum, unfortunately due to some head banging technical difficulties the site will be later but you guys mainly use this board anyway so we're sure you'll be fine with this.

As we have a tendency to crash, freeze and sometimes even explode our equipment we have no real timescale to how long this will take and will have a page up where we will post updates to inform of how it's going. As well as twitter and facebook where we will also post info to what we are currently experiencing in the process. So be sure to wish us luck!

We are sorry if this inconveniences you and we hope you will like what is to come.

Thanks for your time and presence,

- turboduck team
    I'm a bit mental.

2. The Compensator is offline Future heel&toe historian

Can't wait for the new look!

Bring on the Scatman I say.

3. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by MERCEDES-BENZ »
    Bring on the Scatman I say.
    Like that you remember this.
    I'm a bit mental.

4. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    Like that you remember this.
    Not sure people remembering it is a good thing hun

I'm looking forward to people seeing what all your blood, sweat, tears and irn bru has gone into for the past god knows how long

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

5. Ryzza5 is offline .

Oh the inconvenience

6. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by Myk »
    Not sure people remembering it is a good thing hun
    Apologise to King Scatman John NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by Myk »
    I'm looking forward to people seeing what all your blood, sweat, tears and irn bru has gone into for the past god knows how long
    Now now, let's not oversell it, I'm an idiot remember and I'll just be glad if it works for people!
    I'm a bit mental.

7. Ryzza5 is offline .

I expect to be greeted by a scatman TV when we're back

8. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Experienced some internet issues this morning so held off a bit but it looks to be much better so will be going ahead with this in the next hour or two.
    I'm a bit mental.

9. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

At 17:00 (5PM) GMT+1 we will be going down for this to take place. We hope to be back within a few hours but it could take longer. As always we will post updates on the status page you will see while we are doing this.

You may at points experience some slowdown or pages showing errors as we work on updating the server software itself so don't freak out if this happens. You can panic and run around like a headless chicken if it lasts like that for a while though, as we will be doing the same.

I'm a bit mental.

10. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

For the most part this has now been completed.
    I'm a bit mental.

Search Tags

server maintenance
server update
tduck