1. TDUFREAK500 is online now Rotary <3

Default Jules Bianchi passes away

Jules Bianchi has tragically passed away at the age of 25 following head injuries sustained in his crash at the 2014 Japanese grand prix, this is incredibly sad news, not only for his family, friends and fans, but for the entire motorsport community. Jules is the first driver to pass away in F1 since Senna 21 years ago, my thoughts go out to his friends, family and loved ones during this difficult time, RIP Jules.

BREAKING: F1 Driver Jules Bianchi Dead At 25

Flick
    r

Facebook
    My Website

Most professional photographers spend all our days in a
    seemingly lifelong pursuit for the perfect image. Personally,
    I know I’ll never shoot a “perfect image”
    - Larry Chen

2. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

RIP Jules.

I read an interview with his father the other day and the news then didn't sound good.

3. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

This is absolutely awful news RIP

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

4. hassan1995 is offline ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

RIP my condolences to his family, terrible news.

5. big 206 fan is online now just cruising

bad news,just saw it on TV....

RIP Jules

my photo gallery:
    http://forum.turboduck.net/threads/33556-big-206-fan-photo-gallery

6. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

RIP Jules. Even though the sport is safer there is always that inherent risk. A real shame to lose a young driver like this, my deepest condolences to his family.

#ForzaJules
    I'm a bit mental.

7. CLR-GTR is offline Bunchie farmer

Here's a slideshow of the funeral service if anybody's interested to see it:

Photos

Hover over the right upper corner, Volgende means Next (left upper corner = Vorige = Previous). Don't mind the text below the pictures, it doesn't change during the slide show.
    Last edited by CLR-GTR; 21/07/15 at 15:49 PM.

8. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Seemed like a very moving service, good to see F1 come together as a community to support his family etc.

The fact drivers were asked to carry his casket shows just how close he was to many of them, really sad RIP.

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

9. TDUFREAK500 is online now Rotary <3

Those images of the helmet on the coffin are extremely sad, there is something so emotional and haunting about a helmet sitting on top of a coffin.

Flick
    r

Facebook
    My Website

Most professional photographers spend all our days in a
    seemingly lifelong pursuit for the perfect image. Personally,
    I know I’ll never shoot a “perfect image”
    - Larry Chen