Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Ryzza5 is offline .

It's to stop "the lunatic fringe" from signing up.

2. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

Unless pCARS 2 is going to be a whole new platform (game engine or whatever) then I can't help but think anything they work on for 2 should be going into 1. I know they've said they are going to continue to support and add to pCARS but I'd much rather they continue working primarily on that, adding more cars and maybe some sort of rally mode. This whole releasing a sequel 1-2 years after the first game really annoys me. I'd happily wait 4 years between games so that by the time it actually comes out it feels like a whole new game, like going from Forza 1 to 3, instead of 2, 3 and 4 which are all very similar...
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

Naturally Hans is wet, he’s standing under a waterfall.

3. The Compensator is offline Future heel&toe historian

Yah, why not just dump (some of) the new stuff into pCARS_1. I get the reasoning behind the news but they could have really waited at least few months with the announcement.

4. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by MERCEDES-BENZ »
    Yah, why not just dump (some of) the new stuff into pCARS_1. I get the reasoning behind the news but they could have really waited at least few months with the announcement.
    Exactly, I find it odd to think that most of the staff will lose their jobs if they don't announce it right this minute
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

Naturally Hans is wet, he’s standing under a waterfall.

5. iLLGT3 is offline Car Aficianado

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzmcom »
    except all the pcars2 content which will be 80% of pcars1 recycled and retagged with full retail price.
    Well whatever good luck to them, they won't be gaining any more fans for sure.
    T10 has been doing this with ForTza!

6. Ryzza5 is offline .

As of yesterday there were just over 100 places left for WMD 2.0.

7. Ryzza5 is offline .

If anyone is a member on WMD 2.0, you have until the end of January to:
    *Upgrade your tool pack if you desire (more perks)
    *Complete any necessary steps to claims those perks (i.e. ensure name is accurate for listing in credits or have an AI driver named after you).

8. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

Thanks for the heads-up
    Listen to Mike, I'm definitely not the most super out of all the non-super moderators, just check the username! (;

9. Ryzza5 is offline .

Some technical info + Q&A

10. hassan1995 is online now ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

Page 2 of 2 First 12