+ Reply to Thread

1. RobikV3 is offline RB26DETT

Default Cant post via mobile anymore [SOLVED]

So most of the time i was actually replying from my mobile phone but, lately i can't.

The issue is simply the text box for reply doesn't appear anymore, anyone else have this?

Im using Opera Mini on Android.

TDU Online again - 28.09.2014
    Uplay : RobikV3

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Sounds like your phone isn't able to render the Extended editor. To remedy this go to your User CP > General Settings and find under the Miscellaneous Options heading the option to choose the 'Message Editor Interface' and try setting it to Standard Editor. That will put it back as it was.

We changed it last week as we were tired of having to 'Go Advanced' when making posts via 'Quick Reply' and wanting to tweak the formatting directly.
    I'm a bit mental.

3. RobikV3 is offline RB26DETT

Ah that fixed it thanks for quick solution

TDU Online again - 28.09.2014
    Uplay : RobikV3