Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

1. RobikV3 is offline RB26DETT

Myself I dont really care about that, I probably wouldnt have the patience to complete the climbing tests, but what grinds My gears is why the hell does the dlc costs as much as the game itself...

TDU Online again - 28.09.2014
    Uplay : RobikV3

2. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

Speaking of which, at least in the Finnish Uplay store Wild Run (PC) is -40% (17,99€)

3. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

It's on sale here as well. To be perfectly honest (and a bit whiney) though, that's still twice as much as any DLC should be in my mind.

4. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

Yeah, this price is the maximum it should be normally (especially when you take into account how little the expansion seems to add in the end)

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456