Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

1. hassan1995 is offline ( _)( _)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

They've said it's dynamic.

2. Ozzmcom is offline BBW-ingame

Quote Originally Posted by RobikV3 »
    But you do realise you can already turn them off? Just turn off lociations in game setting and they dissappear

So it looks like the weather is still preset that sucks...
    oh yes, I forgot about that, now that I've completed the story today I can turn off everything. It's so nice driving around not getting disturbed by stupid phone calls.
    Also I was hoping that at the end the character would shoot shiv in the head but figured he'd chicken out and we won't get any twists since this was the worst story I've ever seen in a video game after nfs undercover.
    Once again proves that story+racing games = failure.

3. RobikV3 is offline RB26DETT

Yeah criminal stories dont work, but something like nfs underground or mw 2005 isnt bad, it gives the game a meaning and sense for me.

A completely story-less game like the new most wanted or hot pursuit gets boring quite fast for me, or maybe those games were just boring lol

TDU Online again - 28.09.2014
    Uplay : RobikV3

4. Ozzmcom is offline BBW-ingame

Quote Originally Posted by RobikV3 »
    Yeah criminal stories dont work, but something like nfs underground or mw 2005 isnt bad, it gives the game a meaning and sense for me.

A completely story-less game like the new most wanted or hot pursuit gets boring quite fast for me, or maybe those games were just boring lol
    well the original tdu never had a story, I thought that was just about driving which is why it's my fav driving game. It's like action movies, you can only do so much with the story, they're all the same.

5. Ryzza5 is offline .

Wasn't it a story of some spy chick named Sophie who came to from the mainland to O'ahu to escape her previous contracts, before being offered a job by Senior Constable gary at the Honolulu Police Department?

6. Ozzmcom is offline BBW-ingame

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzza5 »
    Wasn't it a story of some spy chick named Sophie who came to from the mainland to O'ahu to escape her previous contracts, before being offered a job by Senior Constable gary at the Honolulu Police Department?
    WTF

7. The Compensator is offline Future heel&toe historian

mate, chill

u trippin

8. Ryzza5 is offline .

Speed Car Productions

I don't know whether to laugh or be upset that you don't remember. Unfortunately this specific clip is blocked because of its music.

9. Ryzza5 is offline .

Slightly more on topic

Now, we could’ve stopped at the dynamic weather, the FreeDrive Stunts and the fact you get to create your own race, but we’re not. Because well...We’re running wild

We’re implementing some additional changes, and first of all, the sound!

The engine sound has been reworked to be more precise and more present. This isn’t just for the new cars and motorbikes that are coming with The Crew Wild Run, but for all of the cars that have been released already as well!

The UI is getting a tweak as well to be brighter. All of the elements have been reworked which should make for an improved and clear on-screen display. You’ll also notice the 3D is more present and visible.

In terms of dynamics and handling, some changes are being made as well! We’ve enhanced the aerodynamics for all cars, and we’re tuning the Tire Models as well which should combine for an improved driving experience.

In closing, the close follow cam that was replaced in the March Patch will return as an additional camera to allow for everyone to pick their preference.

We hope you’re getting as excited for The Crew Wild Run as we are to unleash it!

#NeverDriveAlone
    The Crew Team

Keep in mind that these assets do not represent the final state of The Crew Wild Run

10. RobikV3 is offline RB26DETT

Adjustable cockpit camera please!

11. Ozzmcom is offline BBW-ingame

I wonder if there will be any modding tools after the second year of the game when they'll probably stop putting out dlcs.

12. The Compensator is offline Future heel&toe historian

I hope so.

13. Ryzza5 is offline .

Nothing news-worthy

14. Ozzmcom is offline BBW-ingame

talking of which, if you need some in-game cash for the new expansion I've found a great way.
    So the public pvp games give you huge amounts of money no matter if you came 1st or last. So I just get into lobbies, as soon as the race starts hit spectate mode from the menu, this gives me 5-10 mins afk time in which I can snap my pc screen on the xbox monitor and just play xbox while others race and earn money for me. Repeat the process with each race. I've earned +1mil in just 2 days doing this for 4-5 hours.

15. Ryzza5 is offline .

Why not just 'Send Friends' on Faction missions? Send them on the 10 best missions, quit the game, then come back in 3 hours to collect 1.6 mil

16. RobikV3 is offline RB26DETT

They take 12 hours not 3 now Ry

17. Ryzza5 is offline .

Aww. Still, suits my playing style I guess

18. Ozzmcom is offline BBW-ingame

Why not just 'Send Friends' on Faction missions? Send them on the 10 best missions, quit the game, then come back in 3 hours to collect 1.6 mil
    they've patched that you get about 50-60k at most. And it takes 12 hours like robik said.

19. Ryzza5 is offline .

Good thing the DLC cars are free then

20. Reilsss is offline That one gold Dragon

Supriced nobody gave a comment about that they anounced that the close car cam will make its return. I'm quiet happy about that.

Now I just hope as mentoned that we get the option to move the driver seat. But eh if they consider returning that camera position. Maybe they reconsider returning the view angle as well as a option... From What I know are the devs at last aware that some parts of the community requested to get it back or adjustable.

Now i got a question. I do rember me (but can't find the prove at the time, because it maybe never existed and I just fantasy this in my mind together, or because it got removed, or because I look at the wrong spots).
    Anyhow I do rember somewhere on the news post they mentoned that car tunning gets improvments as well.
    And then I wondered if that maybe mean that we get more visual tunning parts. For example the option to use Stock Spoiler in all Specs, or get car colored body parts that are sofar only in carbon fiber (Hoods, Fenders eventual some spoilers even)

Does anyone know anything? Or rember seen that anouncement too?

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last