Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Mozis is offline Like my car?

Default Wii is worthless!!

I dont understand why the anybody would want a wii! The360 and PS3 are slightly more expensive but provide much better games and a better online experience! LL the wii can do half-decent is being able to make weird looking "people"! Take my advice and buy a 360! Nintendo sucks!!

2. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

it's not that bad, great for small children to play, and good for parties.
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

3. Loz
    Loz is offline SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

I have a Wii, and even though i don't play it much. Its a fantastic console, im currently waiting for the release Smash Brothers Brawl.

Loz Shots - GT6 | FM5 | FM6 | pCars

4. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

Random Rant Ftw!

Err, you may not have noticed, but with the Wii you actually move around to control the game, ie you get fit and have a laugh...

5. ExplosiveGoats is offline Car Aficianado

Quote Originally Posted by baldred »
    it's not that bad, great for small children to play, and good for parties.
    It is great for parties i have it, it is great when you have guests over. Especially when drunk, eh Baldy?

6. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

I'm going to point out (as I do to every other person who's gone 'omg the graphics are rubbish and its out of date and it sucks and my ps3 owns your wii') that the Wii is different to other game consoles.

It's not about graphics. It's not about mainstream games. It's not about slobbing out on your sofa getting repetitive strain injury in both thumbs.
    It's about getting involved with the game. It's about everyone getting involved in the game, young and old (Hence the stupid name, it's meant to refer to 'we' as in everyone playing, rarther than 'wee'). It's about movement.

There's no point comparing it to a 'Playbox' or 'Xstation', as it targets different people and different markets to other consoles. And therefore is different to other consoles.

7. RB26DETT is offline Banned

RED STEEL FTW!!!

I'm waiting for Super Smash Brothers Brawl and I'm gonna pick up Mario Galaxy next!

I don't play the Wii that much since my whole family plays it most of the time. I find that Wii Sports is worth it already.

8. Mozis is offline Like my car?

Default Nintendo still sucks!

OK I guess the WII is a half decent gaming console but I would NEVER, NEVER waste my good money on a "next gen" system that has practally the same or worse graphics than a Ps2! And dont start with the "active" bull!
    Sony came up with that with the eve toy! At least with that you didnt have to worry about putting a hole through your TV when the controller slips! My point is that Nintendo has always been behind Sony and Microsoft. They might as well give up while they still have a few fans!

9. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

Anyone who smashes their TV with a Wiimote is an idiot ¬¬

10. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Haha, whats the point in these random rants, they don't get you no where. As for the Wii I considered getting one as they are really good for parties and having a laugh and mucking around. Although you do have a point about the Wii not being good for serious gamers. But that doesn't mean that the Wii sucks

11. Loz
    Loz is offline SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

Quote Originally Posted by Mozis »
    My point is that Nintendo has always been behind Sony and Microsoft. They might as well give up while they still have a few fans!
    That bit made me laugh...

Ever heard of the Gameboy?

Loz Shots - GT6 | FM5 | FM6 | pCars

12. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

Quote Originally Posted by Mozis »
    OK I guess the WII is a half decent gaming console but I would NEVER, NEVER waste my good money on a "next gen" system that has practally the same or worse graphics than a Ps2! And dont start with the "active" bull!
    Sony came up with that with the eve toy! At least with that you didnt have to worry about putting a hole through your TV when the controller slips! My point is that Nintendo has always been behind Sony and Microsoft. They might as well give up while they still have a few fans!
    the eyetoy was, is, and will remain to be, absolute crap. image based motion tracking doesnt hold a candle to hardware based motion sensing.

honestly, tell me totemball on the 360 is a good game, do it.

didnt think so.

the wii is a good thing for fun, and shouldnt ever be considered a main console. most of my friends have gone down the wii60 route, and play what the situation suits. multiplayer pointlessness on wii, with non-hardcore people (such as family, girlfriends, morons) and and avid gaming on the powerhouse.
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

13. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

Meh you'll never see me shaking my money maker infront of a Wii thats for sure!

*mini woot 600 posts only 400 more to a 1000*

Leader & Founder of the "Ponies of War" Gaming Comunity

14. Mozis is offline Like my car?

alright, its obvious that there is no convincing you that the wii sucks! what kind of name is "wii" anyway! mabe its an acronym for somthing? who knows! NINTENDO! If your listening, PICK A BETTER NAME!!!

15. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

No, you're not going to convice me that Nintendo sucks, because that's your personal (albeit shallow minded) opinion, and it is different to my personal opinion.

The name refers to the fact it is a mainly multiplayer console and the fact the everyone (as in, we) can play it. They obviously don't have 'wees' in Japan.

16. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

*covers ears* Is randy finished shoutin yet?

17. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

NO, go get me a cookie!

18. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

Leader & Founder of the "Ponies of War" Gaming Comunity

19. Nige is offline Buy American ....

Sorry to bring up an old thread but ..........

I got a Wii today and its amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I swear I have lost a stone within the last hour from Wii sports lol .

Anyway I have played a Wii before and I liked but I always criticised it but on the count that the Wii is the only console with a proper Baseball game on it at the moment its better than the 360 !!!!!!!!!!!
    Canada 2010 Ice Hockey Winter Olympic Gold Medal winners!

20. MCiN7 is offline Drifter

lmao at shadows link

Page 1 of 2 12 Last