1. Ryzza5 is offline .

Since we have a few new players we'll obviously be starting in Detroit, in slower Full Stock cars.

1 hour 20 minutes to go. If anyone wants to voice chat via Discord let me know.

2. Djey is offline Car Aficianado

Hi Ryzza,

just sent you friend request via uplay (Dje_47)

Later!
    Give life back to TDU: #TDUForever
    Projects: TDUF | TDUMT | Community Patch 2.00A
    Buy me a beer (donate)

3. pogostickio is offline Burnt-out Shell

another 9 giggle bytes to download. Already jumped in and played the first few missions to get to HQ. Keyboard feels fine. Time to google search if the G25 is use-able.

4. Ryzza5 is offline .

https://discord.gg/FYTr7 for voice (and external text which apparently has TTS) chat

5. Doobrie is offline Just a Skidmark

Can't quite figure out why sometimes this thread has 5 pages and sometimes only 2. On the 5 page version I saw a post from Ryzza saying it starts in 1hr20, posted at 10:09 am. Making the start 11:30. Except yesterday the start was 12:30. Maybe that's why I am on my own in game. Also every other player name is showing as unavailable

6. Ryzza5 is offline .

Hey djey and I are online and crewed up after some similar issues. Rob joining imminently. No idea about the others. Will try and keep inviting you.

Join the discord room for easier comms, even if you don't have a Mic.

7. RobikV3 is offline RB26DETT

Is there any space left? I might join in few mins after i eat something

TDU Online again - 28.09.2014
    Uplay : RobikV3

8. Ryzza5 is offline .

Join the discord chat so we can get you in

9. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

So how's the "crews" going?
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

Naturally Hans is wet, hes standing under a waterfall.

10. mau92 is offline Car Aficianado

Yeah I overslept... Are you guys still at it?

11. Ryzza5 is offline .

Was a good crews mate, shame you couldn't join us. Mr Ghost brought a few of his friends along so we had up to 7 at one time.

I'll sort through my media tom... later today

12. *GhostRacerGTI* is offline aKa SpeedFreeak

It was a short session for me (Sorry for being late). But it was nice.. Thanks fellas.

13. Doobrie is offline Just a Skidmark

It was a good cruise for a couple of hours, apart from the comms issues. I could hear Ryzza and someone (pogo?) chatting, but they couldn't hear me, then all voices just stopped never to return. Is the first time I have cruised in the crew, and first time cruising since the one and only TDU2 cruise about 6 years ago!
    Then there was my crashes, which also seemed to affect Pogo at the same time...... Or he has the same problems, which is an unwelcome addition to my game in the last few weeks. I was convinced I had taken some cruise screenshots, but apparently not. So let me share a picture of my crashes to see if anyone recognises and knows how to fix it. I can play PvP for hours without issue, but in free ride, look at the horizon, see the non loaded texture?

As I get closer, it looks like this:

and my car comes to a halt. Holding B resets it and the texture loads. Other people are still moving about.

and on some saved free ride challenges, it happens at the same place every time:

Game files have been verified repeatedly, video drivers have been shoved back to 368.81 etc....
    Last edited by Doobrie; 17/09/16 at 20:01 PM. Reason: Shrunk the pictures, I thought they were thumbnails

14. Djey is offline Car Aficianado

Here is a couple of pictures from this afternoon

Give life back to TDU: #TDUForever
    Projects: TDUF | TDUMT | Community Patch 2.00A
    Buy me a beer (donate)

15. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

That's awesome guys. I wish I could have joined! Very jelly. I haven't been on a cruise in... jeez... years. Not since FH1.
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

Naturally Hans is wet, hes standing under a waterfall.

16. Ryzza5 is offline .

Last edited by Ryzza5; 18/09/16 at 13:35 PM.

17. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Good to see pics from this being posted. Cheers guys!
    I'm a bit mental.

18. Ozzmcom is offline BBW-ingame

damn I wish I was there

19. The Compensator is offline Future heel&toe historian

20. pogostickio is offline Burnt-out Shell

Hey there. Good cruise and a great way to start my career in The Crew since I downloaded it minutes before the cruise. And Doobrie, I can go one better with the no texture loading, ha ha. I was on a bridge when I took the first screenshot. It's happened quite a few times so I'm wondering if that's why the game is free, because there's something wrong with the code that causes this every now and again. I have to press R to reset the car which usually works, but I've also had the game hang at a black screen withe loading circle spinning around. The no texture crash happened twice on the 2 hour around the U.S. cruise which I've just done so I've played about 9 hours today and 9 hours yesterday. I'm knackered!