1. raz abbs is offline Rusted Banger

Default where to get RUF's?

Hey peeps

Title pretty much says it all. I've unlocked all car showrooms but not found anywhere that sells RUF's?

X360 version btw

If they need to be downloaded, are they free?and how long do they take to download

2. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

there dlc i think it cost 450points and then they are found in the German independents dealer the same one as Wiseman on the east coast of the island just after pagani, as for download time that depends on your web connection, hope that helps, and please can you use the 360 section for your 360 questions cheers.
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

3. raz abbs is offline Rusted Banger

Thanks baldred again.

I thought i was in the 360 section?

What does dlc stand for?

4. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

no you were in the tdu central section, i moved it to the 360 section, as for dlc that's downloadable content
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

5. raz abbs is offline Rusted Banger

ok tyvm

6. t.
    t. is offline Retired

The packs are 350 points each. C'mon Baldred lol

flickr
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadMetis »
    Then I woke up in France...

7. raz abbs is offline Rusted Banger

thansk tWm