1. raz abbs is offline Rusted Banger

Default Mainly a question to diablo but ne1 help plz

Hey anyone who clicked on this thread (be it purposely or accidentally )

I want to record videos of xbox 360 games so i can upload them to youtube but i dont have a clue how to do it.

I've asked a few people and they said "Fraps". Oh yeah, very helpful

My 360 will be wired up to my pc monitor but the monitor wont be plugged into hardrive if im on 360.

Yes i know i said "will" in the future tense. Nope, i dont have a 360 yet but i got test drive (lol). Keep it at ma mates but hoping to get 360 soon.

Also, can anyone explain how to wire my speakers to my 360.

Is it wire from 360 to a Y-adaptor to a 1/8" coupler, and in the other side of the coupler the wire from my speakers?

Thanks very much

2. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

this thread will answer your question http://forum.tdu-central.com/showthread.php?t=2388
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

3. raz abbs is offline Rusted Banger

you've helped me once again, i've only been here for 10 minutes lol

Thanks

4. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

haha that's my job, anything i can do to help well to a certain limit, i can't help with everything, but you know i'll try my best.
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"