1. Ryzza5 is offline .

Few hours left to save $5 on preordering this DLC if you were thinking about it...

2. sti228 is offline Sim Racer

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzza5 »
    Few hours left to save $5 on preordering this DLC if you were thinking about it...
    Run out of money at this moment and "GT" class is not my taste. Will wait for some road or street content

3. sti228 is offline Sim Racer

Assetto Corsa V1.1 and Dream Pack 1 released

Kunos Simulazioni released the Assetto Corsa V1.1 Update and the Dream Pack 1 add-on content pack.

4. 2CV SUPER GT is offline Modders FACA

Downloading right now, I'll try to let you my feeling later

5. sti228 is offline Sim Racer

Nuff said that sim racers all over the world play assetto corsa with Dream Pack

Great explanation by Gr1jkee

Post 1
    Post 2

6. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Excellent stuff, really wish I had a decent PC and wheel and other stuff to fully enjoy this title. Where's the pics btw?
    I'm a bit mental.

7. sti228 is offline Sim Racer

Last edited by sti228; 13/03/15 at 09:50 AM.

8. Ryzza5 is offline .

Haha, didn't expect him to hit Dial after keying in the number

9. 2CV SUPER GT is offline Modders FACA

Track is better than what I was expecting from Kunos. Track's side looks deep with density, there is many little details but not too much than needed imo. Tourist version is the greatest attraction from this DLC, with bridge to gantry chronometer.

new weathers conditions (no real time, just a litlle setting from Foggy / clean / cloudy slide bar with around 8/10 sets) are welcome but nothing reallly awesome.

DLC cars are in the same quality than usuals Kunos models, not badder, not better, so it's quite good!
    physics are great except for the old Alfa GTA, wich looks like a Gran Turismo classic cars, feeling like a boat, I guess that it's a new tire model that need to be improved. But the car is not so bad, it have its own challenge, sound and model is nice.
    McLaren F1 and Alfa Romeo 155 are very fun to drive.

I was a little bored recently by Nordschleife, I feel Lake Louise so much better now, but this Tourist version from Kunos gave me peace back with the nordschleife, now I want to challenge more this track with every car as I am doing on Lake Louise.

I think they'll have some difficulty to make more attractive DLC next time. I wish them good luck !

10. sti228 is offline Sim Racer

2CV SUPER GT

Thanks for information I think, improve weather condition will take a lot of time... Tires and engine sounds still are big pain for racing games. Hope one day this items move forward.

11. 2CV SUPER GT is offline Modders FACA

You're welcome ! I heard that graphic engine doesn't allow lighting (needed for night time) and weather looks like a something difficult too.

I personnaly think that Kunos will have to redo the game in a version 2.0 with new graphic engine but they have still lot of work to perfect the actual things. AC will be a racing with half feature (no weather, no 24h cycle ...) until 2018 at least. At start it was a little project from 10 people team with a very limited amount of money. the actual features we are enjoying now is so much more than what they expected at first but feedback and growing community forced them to do that.

12. Ryzza5 is offline .

Yep, quite a big jump from Net Kar Pro

13. Ryzza5 is offline .

A brief guide to the Multiplayer menu in Assetto Corsa:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/.../AC_online.pdf

And setting up a server:

14. sti228 is offline Sim Racer

Finally good mod: Nissan 180sx type-x (kouki)

15. Ryzza5 is offline .

Just a shame there's no rain

16. 2CV SUPER GT is offline Modders FACA

Lucas has released first video previews of his new version of Lake Louise wich is a blend of nordschleife & tdu's hawaii.

First version was a 23km road loop inspired from canada location.

The new version 2.0 will add some optionnal roads and driver will have 4 different ways to complete the loop, including highway, crowsnest road uphill, original loop and an optionnal gravel way around the lake. Racer will have to choose between fast long loop / short dangerous loop depending on their car/driving skill, or just ride together on practice servers while taking photo on various parking areas showing nice panorama.

Notice that the work made until now concern only basics terrain and road as a "go - no go" to the folowwing graphic parts wich will add every detailled objects and polished surface.

Contrary to actual free roam games, Assetto Corsa make you able to run with more than 30 drivers online with extremly accurate physics and force feedback, offering a new experience by this way.
    Last edited by 2CV SUPER GT; 06/04/15 at 10:21 AM.

17. sti228 is offline Sim Racer

Assetto Corsa Update V1.1.5 available

The Kunos Simulazioni development team have released a new update for their Assetto Corsa simulation bringing the title to version 1.1.5. As usual, the update contains a selection of fixes and adjustments to both the physics and visual part of the simulator.

This patch also includes the new FMod version 1.05.14. It has been reported by several community members, that you might lose the engine sounds on certain modded cars after updating. If so, just wait for the appropriate fix to be deployed by the mod author.

Changelog: 1.1.5

- Changed BMW M235i Racing fuel tank capacity to 85l
    - Changed graphical size of front tyres of Lotus Evora S
    - fixed difficulty level on Special Events
    - weather light normalization
    - Updated FMod to 1.05.14 – probably you need to rebuild your banks
    - New Fmod SDK project, please read the provided txt in the project folder
    - New LaFerrari sound set
    - Improved stereo image
    - Fixed sound displacement for 4.1 speakers configuration
    - Fixed abnormal pan settings for 458 Italia samples
    - Corrected typos on LaFerrari tyres and adjustments on vehicle balance
    - Corrected typos on Nissan GT-R GT3 tyres
    - Added dampers settings on BMW M235iRacing and Alfa Romeo 155 Ti V6
    - Adjusted McLaren F1 GTR bonnet camera inclination
    - McLaren P1 now has an active aero brake rear wing as per McLaren latest software update.
    - Fixed rear left brake caliper on BMW M3 E92
    - Fixed center rear mirror on Lotus Evora S
    - BMW 1M lights fixed
    - Fixed setup toe alignement bugs for Lotus Elise SC S1,S2

18. sti228 is offline Sim Racer

Bought DLC today

19. mau92 is offline Car Aficianado

Quote Originally Posted by sti228 »
    Bought DLC today
    Wise choice, should have bought it before it was released with the discount :P

20. sti228 is offline Sim Racer

Quote Originally Posted by mau92 »
    Wise choice, should have bought it before it was released with the discount :P
    Well nope. Don't have money when it's released. Now i have no time to play it. Also my card will deactivated soon, so lucky i get it.

Search Tags

assetto corsa - version 1.1