Results 1,421 to 1,438 of 1438

1. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Marchettino did a walkaround the incredible Vision Mercedes-Maybach 6 Convertible and damn it looks absolutely gorgeous!

I'm a bit mental.

2. Rassva is offline Lannister

Penfold took this pic @Diablo

3. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

He's certainly getting about the world and into the swankiest parties these days. Having trouble locating his copyright in this one mind.
    I'm a bit mental.

4. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Images from Jalopnik

This is beautiful.

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

5. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

It's a step up from the previous for sure and that interior looks so inviting.
    I'm a bit mental.

6. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

It's the 3 sided dashboard that I love, the blank side / 3 dials / screen all look fantastic and much better than the ipad solution offered by Mercedes etc. Gives you the choice.

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

7. RobikV3 is offline RB26DETT

Wait is that all three at once? They rotate or something?

TDU Online again - 28.09.2014
    Uplay : RobikV3

8. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Yeah, all 3 are present and you can choose which of the 3 you want showing.

A very classy solution compared to Mercedes' dual screens in the S class coupé, which is a clear rival to this car. I know which of the two I'd have, definitely the Bentley.

9. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

The Mercedes-AMG Project One has arrived:

Images from Jalopnik

• 1.6 litre V6
    • 4 electric motors
    • 1000hp+
    • €2.275 million price tag
    • 50,000rpm front axle, jesus

It's fair to say that the engineers appear to have won the argument against the designers, this thing looks purposeful rather than beautiful. Can't wait for it to start making its way around reviewers / TV shows / the press.

10. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

The new TVR Griffith finally got shown off and my god is it a looker. It's not quite the carnival of sneering, ludicrous, plastic, slashed and vented danger which would have been a pearlescent painted TVR from 10 years ago, but it still looks mean. Really looking forwards to seeing and hearing it on the track. Especially since they're taking it to LeMans

Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

11. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

It has a lot of potential and it does seem to be like they've put a lot of effort into it, this isn't a half arsed attempt at a sports car....... but really, those pictures? They're absolutely awful and do nothing to sell the car. The photos i've seen online of the car in a more natural setting make it look so much better, which makes me wonder why TVR distributed them awful pictures the other day.

Love the alloys, love the side exhausts, can't wait to see it on TG / TGT

12. RobikV3 is offline RB26DETT

Liking the TVR the front reminds me of Bertone Mantide for some reson. Is there any info about the powerplant?

AMG One meh, for that kind of money id rather have Regera.

Quote Originally Posted by Microphone »
    Yeah, all 3 are present and you can choose which of the 3 you want showing.

A very classy solution compared to Mercedes' dual screens in the S class coupé, which is a clear rival to this car. I know which of the two I'd have, definitely the Bentley.
    Same I hate those new Mercedes for those ipads
    Last edited by RobikV3; 1 week ago at 20:02 PM.

13. carlos_69 is offline OMG EVO

The TVR wouldn't look out of place in a GTA game as a sports cars.
    Looks really good, liking the exhausts coming out of the fenders

By Jeremy Clarkson:
    A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.
    Uplay: PTdumptruck

14. hassan1995 is offline ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

The tvr photographer needs to be fired

15. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

@hassan1995

What do you think of the Project One?

16. hassan1995 is offline ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

I love the rear, there's so much aggression to it and from a low down angle it's a stunner. The front however I still need to warm up to, I feel it could have been more aggressive to match the back but at the moment they feel like 2 different cars front to rear. In the screenshot below you can see what I mean with the rear, the lights suit the shape really well and the rear arch is big and wide which is just

Overall I like it, here's hoping I see one in person (unlikely)

17. RobikV3 is offline RB26DETT

Front of AMG One looks like bad copy of Mclaren F1s front to me, enough for me to dislike it

18. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

The front of the new AMG Project One reminds me too much of the more recent Mercedes buses. It just puts me off the design because of that. As for the new TVR Griffith, again I like everything about it but the front feels unfinished in its design. Maybe if they had called it something other than Griffith it would work better as perhaps I am still looking for design traits of the previous car.
    I'm a bit mental.