Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 1438

1. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Jaguar have put a 600ps 5.0 Litre V8 into it's smallest car, the XE

The XE SV Project 8:

images from www.jalopnik.com

Wide-body kit, quad exhausts, rear wing (hopefully optional). This is the most powerful production jag ever, even more powerful than the F-Type SVR and XJ220 It's being properly unveiled at Goodwood very soon.

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

2. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

One off Rolls Royce here, commissioned a long time ago so has been a long time in the making. Yes, it isn't to everyone's tastes but I imagine the person who commissioned it will be rather happy with hit, the craftsmanship looks stunning.

images from Autocar | Car News and Car Reviews

The buyer was offered the choice of having bespoke wheels, but he opted for the more standard rims as he wanted it to look as OEM as possible, even though it is OEM anyway haha

Rolls have gone as far to say they think it is most probably the most expensive 'new' car ever purchased.

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

3. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

The ass and roof is just incredible. The front looks like a TV.
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

Naturally Hans is wet, he’s standing under a waterfall.

4. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Microsoft have just revealed the new 2018 Porsche 911 GT2 RS, the most powerful 911 ever created, they got the exclusive reveal as it will be the cover car for the new Forza Motorsport 7 game, not quite a car worthy of a cover imo as much as I love 911s, but that's not a debate for this thread. All we know is it has 640hp and is RWD.

image from http://www.jalopnik.com

100 more hp than the Turbo and 60 more hp than the Turbo S, that's pretty decent, especially considering this is RWD, sounds like it still deserves to be nicknamed the widow-maker haha
    Last edited by Microphone; 12/06/17 at 01:20 AM.

5. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Jaguar have lost their marbles:

- The Jaguar XE SV Project 8 costs £149,995!??!?!?!?!
    - Limited to 300 examples
    - Available with 2 seats or 4
    - 590hp 5.0 Supercharged V8
    - 0-60 in less than 3.3 seconds
    - 200mph top speed

Pictures from http://www.jalopnik.com and Auto Express | New and Used Car Reviews, News Advice

6. hassan1995 is online now ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

I would not hesitate to buy that

7. mau92 is offline Car Aficianado

That looks absolutely bonkers. But 200k dollars for a Jag XE? Hmmmm it better rips your face off when accelerating :P

8. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

The BMW M4 GTS was £120k and I imagine that's why Jag has decided to do this, this XE is quicker to 60 and has a higher top speed and is limited to 300 examples compared to the 700 for the GTS, I doubt it'll be quicker around a track but I can kinda see where they're coming from with this.

At the end of the day it isn't worth £150k to most people, but if they find 300 people who'll pay that, and it does seem as if they have/will, then they were right to price it that high.

9. hassan1995 is online now ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

There's no doubt they'll find 300 people willing to buy it.

10. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

If it's in limited numbers it will sell. The track toy market is pretty active and chances of selling are even better if the car can be used on the road on those rare occasions the owner wants to do so.
    I'm a bit mental.

11. mau92 is offline Car Aficianado

I'm pretty sure they are all sold out. Most people buy it because they want and can. If I had the money, of course I'd buy it and park it next to my M4 GTS... The most similar thing I can do is park my Fiesta next to an MGF Roadster or a Porsche Boxster on the parking lot =(

12. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

This really caught my eye yesterday, it's not as if Infiniti have a long history, they weren't around when these cars were being produced, but ignoring that this concept is stunning and I hope they make a few non-road legal models for people to collect:

images from Auto Express | New and Used Car Reviews, News Advice

It has an electric 148bhp powertrain, which is decent considering the size and weight of the thing. It'll be formally unveiled at Pebble Beach.

13. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

That is a thing of beauty. So sleek and incredibly styled.
    I'm a bit mental.

14. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Although I doubt they'd actually race them due to safety concerns, it'd be amazing if other manufacturers made a similar vehicle and tried to put their own corporate branding stamp on the fairly minimalist design like Infiniti have done.

2017 Mercedes Silver Arrow version pretty pretty please.

15. Rassva is offline Lannister

That is so darn beautiful

16. hassan1995 is online now ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

It's absolutely stunning

17. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

I really either want to see this grille design used on their future models, or see Rolls-Royce take inspiration from it for their next gen of cars. It's so beautifully elegant.
    I'm a bit mental.

18. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Not sure RR should move away from the grille design they currently have, it's iconic. The next Phantom has a larger grille:

19. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

It's more of the same though, more an evolution than a next. I just really like the way the Infiniti's is like a graceful wave.
    I'm a bit mental.

20. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Which makes sense really, they've always been slow/glacial at updating the RR line due to the price of the vehicles, you don't want to pay upwards of half a million pounds on what is supposedly the pinnacle of automotive engineering, for your purchase to then be out of date the week after.