Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 1438

1. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

#beatmeonthe720S

2. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

March almost never fails to impress when it comes to car launches

Auto Express | New and Used Car Reviews, News Advice

Yes please.

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

3. Ryzza5 is offline .

the rear sticks out a bit too much imo but the rest ain't too bad

4. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

It looks so much better than the sedan/hatch.

5. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

Oh my, that's beautiful
    Listen to Mike, I'm definitely not the most super out of all the non-super moderators, just check the username! (;

6. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

Mike posted about this car one page ago, but the interior photo just don't do justice.

This is one of the best interior designs i've seen in a while. It's simple, clean, yet refined and raised the "luxury" bar. Imo.

7. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Quote Originally Posted by Milli »
    Mike posted about this car one page ago, but the interior photo just don't do justice.

https://i.ndtvimg.com/i/2017-03/rang...1488407638.jpg

This is one of the best interior designs i've seen in a while. It's simple, clean, yet refined and raised the "luxury" bar. Imo.
    Agreed. The physical switches on the touchscreen are a fantastic idea, very similar to the way people have physical dials on digital speedometers in some cars. The combination of digital and physical is much better as you then avoid the tacky awfulness that is the interior of any Tesla. I've been very underwhelmed by the interior design of Land Rovers and Range Rovers recently, although the build quality is top notch I just think they've lagged behind in updating anything, this is a huge step in the right direction.

The thing about the Velar is that no one has used the word concept and that it is meant to go on sale this summer, so I presume everything we've seen (including the inset door handles) will be going on the final production version, fingers crossed.

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

8. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

Yeah, the switches on touchscreen is really something. Loving it aswell. Even though i dislike SUV's, the Velar takes my attention by it's extremelly well made design. Exterior and interior. That is a SUV i wouldn't mind owning. And for me, that's a first.

Well done Land Rover, well done.

9. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

BMW i8 soft top spotted, looks like it'll be a targa type car:

Images from http://www.carbuzz.com

10. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Big post, lots to discuss (i hope )

Images from Auto Express | New and Used Car Reviews, News Advice

• 4.0 Litre Twin Turbocharged V8
    • Now produces 720hp
    • 568lb ft of torque
    • 0-60 in 2.8 seconds, 0-124 in 7.8 seconds
    • 212mph top speed
    • All 400 Launch Edition models have been sold
    • 30% more downforce
    • 10% less emissions (yawn)

Images from Jalopnik - Drive Free or Die

• 252hp, 236 lb-ft of torque
    • 1.8l 4 cylinder turbo
    • 1080 kg weight (2381 lbs)
    • Automatic transmission only
    • €58,500 in France, 5000 cheaper than an Alfa 4C

Images from Autocar | Car News and Car Reviews

• 805 bhp hybrid powertrain
    • Will be produced in 2019

Images from Autocar | Car News and Car Reviews

• New hardcore sub-brand, AMR being road legal, AMR Pro being track only
    • Rapide AMR has the 592 bhp V12 from the Vantage GT12, new quad exhausts
    • Rapide AMR will now reach 210mph, only 210 will be made
    • Vantage AMR Pro has the 500bhp V8 from the Vantage GT4
    • Vantage AMR Pro has race-spec adjustable everything

Image from Jalopnik - Drive Free or Die

• Now has the option of a 6 speed manual gearbox
    • Naturally aspirated 4.0 flat six
    • 500hp and 339lb-ft of torque
    • 0-60 in 3.2 seconds, top speed is 198mph

--- Post Updated ---

Images from Auto Express | New and Used Car Reviews, News Advice

• 'high performance' EV powertrain with 310 mile range
    • Powertrain to come from the Porsche Mission E?
    • Looks very production ready

images from jalpnik.com

• 2.9 litre turbo V6
    • 450hp, 442lb-ft
    • 0-60 in 3.9 seconds, top speed 174mph

11. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Ah Geneva, the E3 for car enthusiasts. Lots of amazing drops and reveals to scour through.

I think I will start with the new McLaren 720S. I will say that it does look good but imo it doesn't look great. Maybe it is because I kind of have already seen it in GTA V. It is incredibly like the T20 despite that being made it look like a P1. Then again perhaps that's just what it is that I am not getting, this is taking the same styling cues from the lower-level McLarens and the P1 and this is what has been the result. There's something about the side profile, perhaps it's just too smooth for me. Not like that matters as I won't be in line to place an order anyway but hey I can still look right? Seeing it on the road might change my mind as has happened with many a car in the past.

The newest 911 facelift does add some extra aggressiveness to the GT3 especially but that overbite is hard to miss when seen from the front quarter.

Rapide AMR is a bit of a strange one. Being a vehicle that is designed more for covering many miles I cannot see a stiffer version being that sought after except for maybe those racing drivers who cannot use soft sprung vehicles due to their years of racing in back-breaking seats. (more in the past not so much now)

It might just be me but I don't think that Bentley suits having the roof lopped off. There is something Jag about it when it is like this.

I will say this though, if you are lucky enough to have mega amounts of money then the number of toy cars available to you are reaching a truly crazy amount. It seems there are more now than there ever has been and for the most part they are all absolutely stellar looking and do more right than wrong.
    I'm a bit mental.

12. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Jag have put a 4-cylinder engine in the F-Type:

Quite liking that Murcielago-esque exhaust pipe.

- It now costs £49,900, so it's trying to slot in between the Porsche 718 and the 718 S.
    - 295bhp, 0-60 in 5.4 seconds (almost a second slower than the 718 S, half a second behind the 718).

Also worth considering more common/dull cars such as the new E-Class Coupé as a competitor for this at this price range, and I'd rather have the Jag tbh.

13. Ryzza5 is offline .

Sounds more like it's competing with the Audi S3/Golf R, except that it's slower and costs more.

14. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzza5 »
    Sounds more like it's competing with the Audi S3/Golf R, except that it's slower and costs more.
    I'd rather arrive at my destination slower and with less spare change in that 4 pot F-Type, than in the S3 or Golf R tbh. A 718S might entice me away from the Jaguar dealership but it might have to be a nearly new 718S as the options list will put the Porsche in the V6S and V8R F-Type price range very very quickly.

I do like the S3 and Golf R, I like them a lot, but they're very very popular around where I live and even if they weren't, most non car fans wouldn't be able to tell the difference between them and an A3/Golf 2.0 TDI

15. Ryzza5 is offline .

Totally agree with you - basically we can interpret this as Jaguar being confident with how desirable their current models are. Let's just hope their 4pot sounds somewhat decent.

16. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Has anyone read/watched the reviews of the new Ford GT? I'm not sure i'm a fan of it anymore The previous one was an amazing road car, this one seems as if it will be dreadful to drive on the road which is a shame. It does look like it will be an immense track car though, will we see it start beating other big supercars around tracks soon? I imagine so.

Do wish they'd have kept with the V8 though, I understand the V6 is better for weight/economy for a race car, but most people will be driving it on the road, for which a V8 would be much better.

17. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

BMW 8-Series concept leaked:

images from http://www.jalopnik.com

It has a similar silhouette to the Maserati Granturismo imo. But where does this fit into the model range? What is the difference between this and the normal 6 series coupé? They're both 4 seaters, I can't imagine this will be any bigger than what we're used to seeing from the 6 Series Coupé as that itself was already on the large side. So is this a sportier more nimble 911 competitor? Where does that leave the next 6 series coupé then? The current one has already stopped being manufactured

18. Rassva is offline Lannister

This looks more like a Virage to me, maybe it will be some sort of supercar. As you've said, this is too similar to the six series.

19. mau92 is offline Car Aficianado

It looks a bit too bulky but I like it, also the front grille is too big imo. But, this is a concept, so we can imagine that the final version will have some differences. Btw, BMW pulled the plug off the 6 series coupé, so I think this wil be its replacement or maybe the will use the new gen 5 series as platform for the new 6er.

20. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Quote Originally Posted by Rassva »
    This looks more like a Virage to me, maybe it will be some sort of supercar. As you've said, this is too similar to the six series.
    Yeah this is a possibility, is it meant to be some sort of lalalala car for BMW? Considering Audi have had the R8 for a while now, and Mercedes have had the SLS and AMG GT, BMW are very late when it comes to these lalalala cars. The i8 doesn't really count as an R8 competitor imo.