1. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes-Benz »
    Well, Mike, the active aero adds some kilos and that's the last thing you want to do with these cars, but of course I know what you mean and definitely would never put that wing on a standard Cayman. It's like the SportDesign rear wing on the 997-gen 911. Too much F&F/trackdaybrostuff for a street car.
    Yeah I understand completely why it's not active aero, but I think it's the equivalent to someone buying a ford raptor f150 thing, looks purposeful and will be great offroad but for the most part it won't be used for that and will look OTT most of the time.

It's why i'd have the Turbo over a GT3, or a cayman GTS over this GT4.
    Last edited by Microphone; 04/02/15 at 00:47 AM.

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

2. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

I like that Cayman.

3. mau92 is offline Car Aficianado

That Cayman looks awesome! I really like it.
    The new Ferrari... Kinda facelifted 458 but I like it too, specially those big vents on the side.
    The Ford, well another Focus RS, I'm okay with it

4. Ryzza5 is offline .

Disclaimer: I do not have an opinion on any of the cars posted ^ in this thread

5. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

7:40 around the Nurburgring... Faster than a 911 turbo S...
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

Naturally Hans is wet, he’s standing under a waterfall.

6. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Sounds dirty.

Aston Martin Hypercar for the geneva motorshow?

I hope it isn't just some bloody concept, I think the automotive world is still a bit blue-balled from the Jag C-X75.

Supposedly track only though, but I'm not sure I care too much, anything is better than not doing anything but a concept like jag.

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

7. CLR-GTR is offline Bunchie farmer

Most media say it's really a P1/FXX competitor so not just some unusable concept car. That's great. I can't wait to see what it looks like.

8. Tob-Racer is offline Aston Martin is life <3

An Aston Martin hypercar with that engine... It's gonna be just perfect.

9. CLR-GTR is offline Bunchie farmer

Rumours surfaced of Bentley unveiling a new sportscar, on the Geneva motor show. Not production-ready yet, but a concept to measure interest and reactions for a possible line-up expansion like a sportscar, closer to Ferrari's and Aston Martins.

New Bentley two-seater sports GT concept set for Geneva show | Autocar

Wonder if it's true though, if I'm correct this isn't the first time Bentley is said to introduce a sportscar (Paris 2012 proved previous rumours to be wrong: no sportscar shown)

10. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

That's exciting, with the pool or resources bentley has access too at VAG it shouldn't be as bloated as previous bentleys.

My main issue being that VAG will most likely suck the soul out of it and it'll look surprisingly audi like.

11. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

I feel like there are a lot of interesting things to be revealed in March.

12. CLR-GTR is offline Bunchie farmer

I read somewhere the Reg bit in the name might stand for regenerative braking... :mmmh:

Also introduced in Geneva:

AMG-GT3

G500 4X4² (that really is its name, that color really is available)

13. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

Quote Originally Posted by CLR-GTR »
    I read somewhere the Reg bit in the name might stand for regenerative braking... :mmmh:
    Possible but the verb "Regera" mean "to rule" or "to reign" so I think Koenigsegg are being not very humble about it.

14. CLR-GTR is offline Bunchie farmer

Ye just saw on their facebook they posted that translation under the poster so forget the regenerative braking stuff. I wonder how far off the rumours are on this car being a Galibier rather than ''another tuned Agera''...

15. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

Quote Originally Posted by CLR-GTR »
    this car being a Galibier
    Let's hope not, that thing is ugly as hell

16. CLR-GTR is offline Bunchie farmer

I quite like this car, better side silhouette than previous models now that the rear windscreen lays flatter and starts earlier from the roof. Front could use a bit of.... non straight things. Apart from the headlight, skoda logo and license plate text it's so straight and sharp cornered. To be expected with VAG but still.

17. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Proportions are much better than the previous gen, and I do like the headlights.

Very bland and unoffensive design but it's a VAG product so what do you expect, it's comfy and cheapish and has a big boot so it'll be a great taxi to ride in when you're abroad in europe in a few years.

18. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

I love it. When not driving, I could cut cheese or something on the edge of the boot lid.

19. T1M
    T1M is offline ♥ MX-5 ♥

Lol Andai, tis a very sharp looking car, but not as sharp as your wit

In all seriousness, looks 'bland' and unoffensive as Mike said, pretty standard. Looks alright, but not what I'd go for. The new Passat looks better imo.

20. The Compensator is offline Future heel&toe historian

Quote Originally Posted by Sausage »
    That's exciting, with the pool or resources bentley has access too at VAG it shouldn't be as bloated as previous bentleys.

My main issue being that VAG will most likely suck the soul out of it and it'll look surprisingly audi like.
    Does the Continental GT lack soul?

The Superb is a typical Škoda. Profile is just a longer Octavia, the rear kinda surprised me that the taillights are basically of the same shape as before. If you've seen the interior already, it's what the OIII should have had... Clearly, VW is holding its Czech brand back there.