Topic:

F1 2015

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

1. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Worth a watch, I don't think this is the entirety of the interview, they grilled him for a fair while and didn't hold back at all.

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

2. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Video has been removed.

Renault are making a constructors come back by buying out the Lotus team. But didn't they say they were going to stop making engines?

3. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

This weekend's race in Sochi sums up a lot of what is wrong with F1 at the moment.

The Formula 1 PR/Marketing machine has been on overdrive for the past 10 days, it's so noticeable just how over enthusiastic all the PR has been on social media because it's blatantly obvious the drivers and teams don't enjoy the track, the only reason F1 rolls into town is for tha monies $$$$$$$$$.

If it were a place needing the publicity or capital investment then I'd understand, but Sochi has just had the winter olympics so it's not as if that's even necessary. Bernie came out and said that he expects F1 to be in a new owner's hands before the end of 2015 and I hope that's true, what i'm doubting is that Bernie will lose too much power as he seems to be a bit like a cockroach in that respect.

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

4. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

WTF1 on Twitter:

WTF is Mclaren playing at.

5. Ryzza5 is offline .

Maybe they've been playing too many video games where contracts are always handled by written correspondence

6. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

That's pretty crap but it's not as bad as it sounds. He's already likely to have a seat and needed to get out of his contract with McLaren so I'm guessing he wanted and expected it.

But still, by email? McLaren just keep going further downhill.

7. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Vettle hit with a 10 place grid penalty for this weekend.

Vettels title hopes hit by engine penalty

I stopped reading after 'Vettel's title hopes...' in the article header as it shows that the article is basically propaganda. What title hopes? Do you really think people are stupid enough to think there is ANY excitement left in a Merc/Ferrari rivalry for the remaining few races?

Don't pretend there's excitement where there isn't any, complete BS.

8. John Jorell is offline Terminal Combustion

Now that's what i don't really like with this season's rules. FIA are even making it worse for teams who wanted to close the gap on Mercs.
    I won't be watching the US GP at my local time here in PH. And I'm gonna find it boring again and again until either Ferrari or Williams or Red Bull can chase in for the win.
    I've deleted my Flickr account but don't fret I'll be back with a brand new and cooler Flickr account just for you. I'll share my photos of some of the racing games I play on the PC, or even my life stories.

9. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Wonder whether qualifying will go ahead this evening or not due to the rain. Looks quite wet over there in Texas. The rain is forecast to get a little less rainy by the race tomorrow so that should go ahead.

I think Hamilton will take the title. Especially if they use the results from P3 if quali is cancelled. Vettel in 12th and Rosberg in 9th place.

10. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Easy to understand graph about the results needed today for hammy to get the title:

11. mau92 is offline Car Aficianado

Hamilton is the new champion... Rosberg should've slowed down to let Vettel pass

12. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

What an utterly epic race regardless of the race. So much action, ups and downs for many drivers. First corner destruction derby with 8 none finishes, plenty of crashes.

McLaren being able to fight for positions was really good to see. #progress?

13. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

Well, I can sum the season up in 9 letters.

HAM-ROS-VET

The only good thing about this season is that it's over.

14. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Unfortunately it isn't over yet

Button just broke the record for the amount of grid penalties given to one driver, he's got a 70 place grid drop for the start of the race

15. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

70!? How many new engines has he fitted?

5 places for the gearbox, and then 5 places for each of the 4(or is it 5) main engine components.

16. Ryzza5 is offline .

Well it will be the most amount of places he's made up in a race all season

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456