Thread: F1 2015

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

1. T1M
    T1M is offline ♥ MX-5 ♥

Of course Ferrari start doing better when Alonso leaves

Pretty good Quali though, nice to see McLaren are still on form!

2. Ryzza5 is offline .

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE »
    Will someone translate Santtu's post for me?
    good going windows phone no recovery environment

3. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Oh, I read it as:

Golly Gosh, what pitiful non-racing eeeedyuts.

I haven't decided if i'm going to get up for the race yet.

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

4. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

And you'll never guess who the first person to cause a race safety car is this year: http://hasmaldonadocrashedtoday.com/

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

5. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

Good game, well played, no regrets.

6. TDUFREAK500 is online now Rotary <3

Well that was boring.

Flick
    r

Facebook
    My Website

Most professional photographers spend all our days in a
    seemingly lifelong pursuit for the perfect image. Personally,
    I know I’ll never shoot a “perfect image”
    - Larry Chen

7. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

What an incredibly boring race.

I think I fell to sleep somewhere around lap 30 and woke up just as the British national anthem started playing.

I was at least expecting Rosberg to put up some sort of fight or at least some battles in the midfield, bit nope, there was hardly anything.

I'd like it if the races could be like last year again, please!

8. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

After the whole confusion of which track the German GP would be held at in 2015, the answer is.... *drumroll*

NONE

The development comes at the end of a protracted back-and-forth between Bernie Ecclestone, the Nürburgring and Hockenheim. For the past several years, the two iconic German circuits have alternated hosting the race, but while it was the Nürburgring's turn to host this year, a change in ownership put that in jeopardy. The grand prix looked set to switch to Hockenheim as a result, but the circuit owners and race promoters proved unable to reach an agreement with Ecclestone and his Formula One Management company, scuttling the prospect.

9. Ryzza5 is offline .

Just get them to race up the autobahn... with traffic of course.

I'd watch it.

10. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Just think of the multi-car pile up that Maldonado would cause.

Though he doesn't really need an autobahn to cause one to be fair.

11. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

I don't think he even needs to be awake, or in a car to cause one.

Where ever he goes, whatever he's doing, the crash will find him.

12. T1M
    T1M is offline ♥ MX-5 ♥

Give each driver 10 Euros (or however much it is) and tell them to go round the Nordschliefe

13. The Compensator is offline Future heel&toe historian

Well, so it's either Austria or Spa for us then. Wanted to go to the German GP, but oh well, Bernie.

14. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Mr Alonsa and Bottas seem set to race in Malaysia this weekend.

Looking forward to the battle between Button and Alonso. They'll be in their own race assuming they make it to the start line.

15. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Eh, I think McLaren most likely have an 'in service date' in mind for when they'll be competitive. I don't know why, I just think they'll debut their new Livery at the same time (if that's still on?).

16. Ryzza5 is offline .

If Red Bull want to leave F1 and need an excuse why not just lessen their engine reliability and run out of swaps...

Question on that engine limit rule: is it that you can only have 4 engines per year (say you repair and swap 2 engines 5+ times), or is it that you can only make 4 swaps (repair and swap 2 engines 4 times)?

17. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

You can swap the engines as much as you want and also repair broken parts if possible. But the 4 engine limit is on the major parts of the engine so the block, head and all the energy recovery things. So if you knacker one of the cylinder bores then that's the engine ruined.

I think it's funny how RB are threatening to leave F1. It's not like they've ever dominated the sport or anything.

18. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

RBR does have a tendency of complaining about things. Then again...

I do feel bad for the teams using Renault engines though :/

19. Minime891 is offline .

But the difference is that Vettel didn't have a team mate who was able to race him, hamilton does.
    Also that pic is 2013 so that was after three years of vettel winning with ease.
    That's how i view it anyway.

20. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

You think Rosberg will be able to match Hamilton this year? Last year all his victories were because of Hamilton's problems, he did get close many, many times but he never was able to overtake him. Same deal as Webber, only won a handful of races while his teammate took the jackpot.

Also, out of Vettel's 3 first championships, 2 were won in the very last race so I wouldn't call that winning with ease Want winning with ease? Rewatch 2014 (or 2011 or 2013 for that matter).

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last