Topic:

F1 2015

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Is that any real surprise? I'd say their car is the one that looks the most like last years car, they didn't change much so there isn't that much to test

Again, is that any real surprise? No, after how they performed last year I'd say that's the safest strategy.

--- Post Updated ---

McLaren on Twitter:

McLaren's livery isn't the final one, they're changing it I wonder whether this was always the plan, or the awful feedback they got after being called lazy 'fools' has forced their hand? Either way

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

2. CLR-GTR is offline Bunchie farmer

It's awesome to see because it's so different, so crowded... but I think that's also where its problems might show up: headache trying to focus on the details and small sponsors to see which car is of which team xD

3. CLR-GTR is offline Bunchie farmer

Quote Originally Posted by Mike »

McLaren on Twitter:

McLaren's livery isn't the final one, they're changing it I wonder whether this was always the plan, or the awful feedback they got after being called lazy 'fools' has forced their hand? Either way

And that is great news. Getting rid of the Paint-engineering go-fast decoration. I'd go for red/white. I like that more than an entirely orange car (I especially hate cheap flat bright shades of orange)

4. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Quote Originally Posted by CLR-GTR »
    (I especially hate cheap flat bright shades of orange)
    Which is what I've always loved, orange is by far my favourite colour on a car.

I'd vote orange on the sole reason that it'd make the grid look more varied, Williams have the white car covered.

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

5. CLR-GTR is offline Bunchie farmer

Hm ye true... for diversity orange would be the first choice indeed.

6. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

It's not as if the public will decide the outcome though (that would have been a nice touch), I feel after how much of a humungous mess they made with choosing the driver line-up this year they've done this to try and make people go WOO for #teammclaren again. I'm still very annoyed about the whole driver line-up debacle, it was totally unnecessary.

7. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

I have to say I'd like to see them back in red/white and back to the performance level of when they used to be red/white.

8. Ryzza5 is offline .

I totally forgot the F1's were on this weekend.

Usually I can hear them from the city

9. The Compensator is offline Future heel&toe historian

u aint goin mate?

10. CLR-GTR is offline Bunchie farmer

Source: Auto, Motor und Sport, based on the information they have of what Mercedes F1 presented in a technology discussion group thing something gathering.

11. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

That seems like it would be quite detrimental to your view, for example at the start where you have cars at every angle around you.

Nice idea but I'm really not sure how it worked unless it was strong enough to float.

12. CLR-GTR is offline Bunchie farmer

I think it's stupid. That often-showed render of an enclosed Ferrari future F1 car (among last slideshow pictures) looks a million times better, and might bé better aerodynamically and practically.

13. hassan1995 is offline ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

I think it's a bold concept it won't happen and it looks ugly.

14. TDUZoqqer is offline Car Aficianado

dat windshield doe. Will it improve anything at all?

15. hassan1995 is offline ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

Safety apparently.

16. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

My interpretation is that the main bit isn't the windscreen but the protection that the bar would provide if for example a loose wheel was hurtling in that direction.

17. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

18. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

19. CLR-GTR is offline Bunchie farmer

Just saw footage of Mad Max' doing a lap, drove well and managed to pull off a nice save too. I wonder what he'll be able to accomplish tomorrow

20. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Will someone translate Santtu's post for me?

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last